First Renders for The Bank Nightclub.

AVU4UAVU4U Posts: 67
edited June 2012 in Art Studio

Final BANK nightclub renders. All 3D work is complete for the BANK. Now onto creating characters for the graphic novel Nocturnes.

BANK06.21_.12-5_.jpg
800 x 450 - 160K
BANK06.21_.12-4_.jpg
800 x 450 - 114K
BANK06.21_.12-3_.jpg
800 x 450 - 150K
BANK06.21_.12-2_.jpg
800 x 450 - 113K
Bank06.21_.12-1_.jpg
800 x 450 - 111K
Post edited by AVU4U on

Comments

• AVU4UAVU4U Posts: 67
    edited June 2012

Club Street rendered scenes from my upcoming novel NOCTURNES

Post edited by AVU4U on
    edited June 2012

Here are some renders of the mighty Z Nightclub in my upcoming graphic novel NOCTURNES. The work that I have put into these renders taught me how to do UV maps in Lightwave and then export them to Daz4. Doing this is not easy. I've been working on the Z Nightclub for over 3 months and its almost finished. Hopefully I'll get it done next week and then I can begin to build the interior of the BANK Nightclub which is across the street from the Z Nightclub. If everything goes well I hope to have the graphic novel NOCTURNES done in about a year from now.

I have a couple of more interiors to finish once the BANK is done and then I can begin to design the characters. The illustrations in my graphic novel Nocturnes will probably exceed 1200 with a projected page count of about 300. I've never done anything like this so wish me luck. Daz4 rules.

Post edited by AVU4U on
  • kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Love your style....your art looks just typical of "graphic book noir" :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    Love your style....your art looks just typical of "graphic book noir" :coolsmile:

Thankyou kylumi. There are more renders to come. By the time I finish my book NOCTURNES there will be about 1200 of them.

edited December 1969

Almost finished with the inside of the mighty Z Nightclub. Just a couple of tweekings and then I can move onto creating the inside of the BANK nightclub the main competitor of the Z club. Hopefully the BANK won't take so long to create. Its taken me about three and a half months to create the Z club.

edited December 1969

Finaly finished the inside of the Z Nightclub. 3.5 months of work. Now onto the next club that is the main competitor of Z. Don't know what to call it yet. Maybe MOON or THE BANK. I can decide later. I'll be starting the model for this new club next week. Check out the renders here and in the next post "Final Z Nightclub renders Renders Group 2"

edited December 1969

Here are the rest of them.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

Merged both threads on the set. Please keep all posts on a single project in one thread.

• kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

These look fantastic my friend...........you have the lighting down to a fine art :coolsmile:

• gp139gp139 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

i like the deep blue and lights you have in the render. this came out good, I like it