FW Dan Megapack (Michael 6) [Commercial]

1235»

Comments

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited February 2014

barbult said:
    Dan the wolf chasing Dan the man through the woods of Monterey. It started out as playing with autofitting M4 clothes to G2M and ended as this.

Nicely done,

It can be tricky to get elements like that to match up, in terms of lighting and suchlike, but, you have pulled it off here.

CHEERS!

Post edited by Rogerbee on
  • Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    FWArt said:
    barbult said:
    Dan the wolf chasing Dan the man through the woods of Monterey. It started out as playing with autofitting M4 clothes to G2M and ended as this.

Great looking render, looks like you had great fun. Love it!

Yes, I did have fun. I really like the Dan Megapack. I got it when it was first released. It really is a bargain for all that comes with it. I also like Danika and Darc and Ash... The only problem I have is that when I look for them by product name in my Product Library, I keep forgetting that the product name starts with F. I'm finally getting used to that now, though. At least that keeps them all together so once I find one, I have easy access to the others. I recently did an RRRR contest entry with Danika, Darc and Dan in it. Darc and Dan have a few other morphs tacked on, like aging and heavy. It is here if you would like to see it.

Thanks for the great comments. And I am glad you like them all. And yeah I do try keeping them all in the same folder, though DAZ moves them for the originals, so if my boys and girls come in bundles, they are often no longer in the folder, but anything else should always be in one easy place, :)
    but you can also always move them around anyway, I have a lot of my runtime split in different themes, such as gothic, everyday, fantasy etc. makes things sometimes so much easier.
    And I love that render, looks great, hope it did well for you.
    All the best and happy rendering and thanks again for your support

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,251
    edited December 1969

He's a handsome character, I like his nose and ears especially.

edited December 1969

TimG said:

Yeah I tried to make them very different from the actual M6 morph, and by using an actual photograph it's always nice to model things like ears and noses anyway. those are always the bits I enjoy working on most, so I am glad you like them.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,251
    edited December 1969

FWArt said:
    TimG said:

Yeah I tried to make them very different from the actual M6 morph, and by using an actual photograph it's always nice to model things like ears and noses anyway. those are always the bits I enjoy working on most, so I am glad you like them.

You did a great job. Giving a male face character can easily go ugly or cartoony.

edited December 1969

TimG said:
    FWArt said:
    TimG said:

You did a great job. Giving a male face character can easily go ugly or cartoony.

Yep sure can, that's why I'll only work with photographs where possible, cause otherwise it's so easy to end up creating something that doesn't look realistic, not just for males of course, but yeah it's a challenge always, but then I love challenges anyway :)