Storypilot's Pizza Kitchen

12346»

Comments

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited September 2014

Thought I would share this, even though it's not especially DAZ-related. It's a hopefully amusing web video I made with some friends; I directed and edited it. It does have a tiny bit of DAZ animation, both at the very start, and a short ways in, with the computer flyby.

We plan to do several of these, parody movie trailers of traditionally "guy movies" but with all-female casts. This is the first one, Fight Club. Let me know what you think.

http://youtu.be/PWKWwPDbtpM

That was very well done! The writing was witty, especially for a parody. Cohesive beginning, middle, end to the story arc. Good production value and editting. Looking forward to seeing what your creative team comes up with next.

Thanks for watching, FirstBastion, and for the comments! Glad you enjoyed it, when we have our next one I'll post it.

Post edited by Storypilot on
    edited December 1969

A new image, I have a series of several featuring the same characters. This is probably my favorite, but I might share some of the others as well.

A Song Against the Dark

ASongAgainstTheDark2.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 455K
  • ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

I love it, nice! I'll check back later this weekend to see if the others are ready or not. I must get some shuteye before a drill tomorrow.

edited December 1969

Thanks zarcondeegrissom glad you like it. :) Good luck with your drill.

Totally random side note: I just switched the DS startup image from the default to the alternate, which I'd known one could do, but never had tried it; since I didn't have any particular positive or negative feelings toward the default, I hadn't bothered. The alt option is basically plain black, but it's badass in the way plain black things are, and I'm kind of digging it now.

edited April 2015

Hello my languishing art studio thread. Here's something I made with some things I got during March Madness.
    And once I realized what the title needed to be, I made a version into a spoof of the 1992 movie poster.

(Double size version in the gallery: http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/64222/)

The Bodyguard

TheBodyguard-3as.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 540K
    TheBodyguard-2bsm.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 453K
  • none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

I've just discovered 'A Song Against the Dark' Wow, awesome. I wouldn't know where to start, trying to create something like that.

edited December 1969

I've just discovered 'A Song Against the Dark' Wow, awesome. I wouldn't know where to start, trying to create something like that.

Thanks none01ohone, it was a fun one. I had to do it in stages, I spot rendered the figures in groups of two or three and then would turn them off and work on another group of two, and then layered them together.

edited December 1969

I made this picture a few days ago, it's been the first render that I did with Iray that made me really start to feel like I could still get a nice fantasy look using it. (Which isn't to say I thought the renderer couldn't do it - I just thought it would be harder and I wasn't sure after my first renders whether I would be able to do it). In the end it might be even better than what I was doing before. Post work was very important to the feel of it.

Before the Clock Strikes Twelve

BeforeTheClockStrikesTwelve1.jpeg
    1600 x 900 - 520K
    edited April 2015

"Elven Mischief"

rendered in Iray, and did post in Pixelmator.

This comes from a period in time when the elf Naivara, the character also featured in A Song Against the Dark, was under the influence of a shrinking spell.
    (also in gallery)

ElvenMischief3.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 688K
  • TeofaTeofa Posts: 823
    edited December 1969

A new image, I have a series of several featuring the same characters. This is probably my favorite, but I might share some of the others as well.

A Song Against the Dark

I really like this.