StreetWear - (Jeans Updated) [Commercial]

Comments

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Female jeans for Genesis1/V5??? Pretty please?

• StreetWearStreetWear Posts: 0
    edited July 2013

For female jeans I plan to do a separate product,this will also include the cut-offs.dont want to just convert the mens version as it wont look as cool.
    and re the stitching, I've worked up some z-brushed stitching alphas for the female jeans that use the streetwear logos
    ,so I can now use that on the mens too
    Thanks!

Post edited by StreetWear on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

For female jeans I plan to do a separate product,this will also include the cut-offs.dont want to just convert the mesn version as it wont look as cool . . .

Great as these look, men wear cut-offs too -- I'm disappointed that only the female version will have cut-offs. (Yes this is Genesis and I'd be able to use the female jeans on the g-guys, but the female jeans will almost certainly have feminized styling, and that's not what I'd be buying for.)
  • Paula SandersPaula Sanders Posts: 321
    edited December 1969

Fantastic! I can't wait to see your products. This is just what we need and were taklking about in another thread. Please keep this up and keep adding different clothing for different figures. What I would like is some baggy tops and bottoms. Some really loose T-shirt type clothes that women lounge or sleep in. You know, the ratty old extra large shirt. Also, for men the really baggy pants ( not cargo) that look like they are falling off.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

These look great

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Those look incredibly detailed. It'll be nice to see how they fit with my existing Genesis wardrobe.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,620
    edited December 1969

zigraphix said:
    Very, very nice. And may we look forward to ordinary t-shirts, as well? Perhaps even a denim jacket? :)

...plain ol' T-shirts get a big Yes.

...and why stop at a jacket, how about what's referred to as the "Canadian Tux"? (Jeans, Denim Shirt, Denim Vest, Denim Jacket).

edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Female jeans for Genesis1/V5??? Pretty please?

...seconded. (emphasis mine).
  • 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282
    edited December 1969

Great as these look, men wear cut-offs too -- I'm disappointed that only the female version will have cut-offs. (Yes this is Genesis and I'd be able to use the female jeans on the g-guys, but the female jeans will almost certainly have feminized styling, and that's not what I'd be buying for.)

Hear, hear - I now have a image in my head I want to render with male cut-offs versions of these jeans and a charity car wash :-)

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

@StreetWear Your work is amazing! :bug:

Do want :cheese:

• Paula SandersPaula Sanders Posts: 321
    edited December 1969

3Ddreamer -

I'll second that kind of image. i like to do a lot of urban interior and exterior shots of beat up furniture (hard to find) as well as very casual clothes. We need more of this kind of stuff.

• whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

I'm ready to purchase!

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,008
    edited December 1969

Very good work, definitely nailed the look... sneakers and jeans.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148
    edited December 1969

Sign me up. Those jeans are awesome. The broken in tennis shoes are equally fabulous. Welcome to nutty DAZ3D! WOOF!

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

Oh god these look great.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

YES!! I greatly approve! :-)

Realistic male clothing! Allow me to personally welcome you to the DAZ 3D Community with my next paycheck!

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Those shoes look awesome! Any chance we could get a shot of the material zones for it?

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,990
    edited December 1969

Really great work!! both jeans and shoes!! great! buy for sure!

• nakamuram002nakamuram002 Posts: 779
    edited December 1969

ZamuelNow said:
    Those shoes look awesome! Any chance we could get a shot of the material zones for it?

Second that!! Realistic modern day athletic shoes have been sorely needed since the V2 days.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Beautiful work on the jeans and runners.

Couple of questions:

1. Could you pose an image of the jeans on either or both the child and the teen shape? I would love to see how these translate as they would be ultra useful with those shapes.

2. Are the shoes for Genesis and GF2 the same styling or are they different?

3. Do you have any plans to make a Genesis version of the jeans for female shapes?

Thank you for reading this.

Pen

• nakamuram002nakamuram002 Posts: 779
    edited December 1969

The Genesis shoes look like they have a higher cut than the Genesis 2 shoes. Let's hope for both cuts for everyone...

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited July 2013

Pendraia said:
    ... 3. Do you have any plans to make a Genesis version of the jeans for female shapes?
    Read up ;-) -- post #32 or thereabouts...

For female jeans I plan to do a separate product,this will also include the cut-offs.dont want to just convert the mens version as it wont look as cool. ...

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Pendraia said:
    ... 3. Do you have any plans to make a Genesis version of the jeans for female shapes?
    Read up ;-) -- post #32 or thereabouts...

For female jeans I plan to do a separate product,this will also include the cut-offs.dont want to just convert the mens version as it wont look as cool. ...

Thanks, I did read the thread but must have missed that post...brain's fuzzy as I'm home sick.

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

Will be saving money for these. :) looks great.

edited December 1969

....letseee (virtual wishlist)

Streetwear Jeans,
    Stonemason Urban Sprawl 3
    Sickle Yield's G2F to Genesis clone

....yup, going to flatten the account balance just a bit.

edited December 1969

ZamuelNow said:

I use color masks to differentiate material types,will include those alongside the templates in the texture folders,the material in the shoes are just 'shoes' and 'laces'
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:

Couple of questions:

1. Could you pose an image of the jeans on either or both the child and the teen shape? I would love to see how these translate as they would be ultra useful with those shapes.

3. Do you have any plans to make a Genesis version of the jeans for female shapes?

Pen

1/I'll try and post a shot after the weekend,though the jeans are made as adult jeans for males
    2/the gen1/m5 shoes are for men,the gen2/v6 are for woman
    3/yes

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:

Couple of questions:

Pen

1/I'll try and post a shot after the weekend,though the jeans are made as adult jeans for males
    2/the gen1/m5 shoes are for men,the gen2/v6 are for woman
    3/yes

Thank you for your response...I look forward to seeing the images.

I understand that they are not originally designed for kids but really appreciate the chance to see how they would work. Unfortunately not a lot of clothing has been produced for the kids so I have to make do with what I can get to work. Sometimes that means using clothing designed for adults. Luckily jeans is one of those items where kids above 3 often have similar styles to adult jeans. It's only really in the younger kids that you only get elasticised waisted jeans.

So again...thanks!

Pen

• SiddDSiddD Posts: 28
    edited December 1969

these sneakers are EXCELLENT!! Finally!!!
    thanks for supporting the male figures!!!

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,440
    edited December 1969

It's great to see some "accurate" jean folds and wrinkles, and the worn in runners look great!