The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited June 2012

the storm came back.

mail brought Kiki. :lol: and the 16 dollar s/w.

worked a couple hours in wings and spent some time reading this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wavefront_Object_file_format

coming attractions: they made a Toy Story 3.

Puttin' pedal to the .mtl hey :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,730
    edited December 1969

the storm came back.

mail brought Kiki. :lol: and the 16 dollar s/w.

worked a couple hours in wings and spent some time reading this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wavefront_Object_file_format

coming attractions: they made a Toy Story 3.

I knew about toy Story 3, but did not make it to see it at theaters. I ended up either renting it or watching on demand. It was cute.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Can you take the cats with you? (Yes I remember you have kittens. But it is not impossible to travel with them.)

Problems with that. The July trip I will be at my mum's for a little bit and she said that her cats do not like little kittens and I have little kittens.

for the august trip, I would be flying and not sure of the rules for pets on airlines. I do not think it would be cheap to bring two cats and three kittens along with me.

I think I found a home for one of the kittens. I just have to wait till they are old enough to go to their new home then call the guy.

edited December 1969

Falafal in a box for lunch, I hope it is dead - really bright sunshine and I'm pleased to be sitting in it. Hmmmm, I could finish early and go for a swim later :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

I am tired. I want to eat some of the chicken I got. Does anyone want some Chinese chicken like orange chicken or general tso's chicken?

edited June 2012

I am full of Falafel and Pita. What is general tso's ? ETA yay my order looks like it came unstuck !

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I am full of Falafel and Pita. What is general tso's ? ETA yay my order looks like it came unstuck !

It is a Chinese dish that is made with chicken and in my opinion taste good.

edited December 1969

I said it was chicken in the first post, you ask what it is and then I say it is chicken in the second post. Maybe this will be better http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Tso's_chicken

edited December 1969

I said it was chicken in the first post, you ask what it is and then I say it is chicken in the second post. Maybe this will be better http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Tso's_chicken

Sounds good, I'm full so I'll save some for later :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i like the orange chicken at cheesecake factory, extra delicious with a maitai.

just finished watching Kiki's Delivery Service, cute movie. no dragons but her cat sounded like Phil Hartman.

what's your favorite movie candy?

i luv the movie size box of junior mints. didn't have any. no candy. wahhh i had to watch the movie ala carte.

edited December 1969

just finished watching Kiki's Delivery Service, cute movie. no dragons but her cat sounded like Phil Hartman.

i luv the movie size box of junior mints. didn't have any. no candy. wahhh i had to watch the movie ala carte.

We got these sweet hard orange ball things called Jaffa's, you sit in the back of a cinema and roll them down the floor towards the front :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffas

edited December 1969

gahh had to log in again, now i can't remember what i was going to write. something about the muppets. oh yeah, Miss Piggy and Kermit found love.

Gonzo - can't remember

edited December 1969

I want to go to the movies soon.

I read over an email I got recently from my mum. She thought my mechanic's name was Owen, but it is Olin. I think she is confusing him with Owen Wilson. I think she has seen Zoolander. There might be a Zoolander 2 coming out and Owen might be in it. At least that is what imdb says is rumored. It is scheduled for 2014.

Olin is nice. I do not know anything about Owen other than the few movies I have seen him in. He was great in night at the museum being one of the miniature figurines. He was a cute little cowboy.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

We got these sweet hard orange ball things called Jaffa's, you sit in the back of a cinema and roll them down the floor towards the front :)

I thought one was supposed to eat the candy not give more work for the theater people.

edited June 2012

ps1borg said:

jaffas like tootsie pops, a lil work and there was the soft center to anticipate

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I have a cute Tootsie pop shirt that says something like what is on the inside that counts. It is a pretty lavender. I might wear it tomorrow.

edited December 1969

I want to go to the movies soon.

I read over an email I got recently from my mum. She thought my mechanic's name was Owen, but it is Olin. I think she is confusing him with Owen Wilson. I think she has seen Zoolander. There might be a Zoolander 2 coming out and Owen might be in it. At least that is what imdb says is rumored. It is scheduled for 2014.

Olin is nice. I do not know anything about Owen other than the few movies I have seen him in. He was great in night at the museum being one of the miniature figurines. He was a cute little cowboy.

oh, i luvved the scene in zoolander where they're trying to turn on the computer and they start de-evolving

edited December 1969

Or how about the scene where they threw the computer on to the stage as they were told that the files were in the computer?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Obligatory complaint: sleep, not happening. So eating lukewarm soup for breakfast and waiting for carbs to do their duty in knocking me out.

My favorite movie candy? Umm... not sure. I generally like something that is in one solid piece so I do not need to fumble in darkness, so chocolate bars and candy/cereal bars are good for that.

edited December 1969

Okay to look up fandango.

edited December 1969

i didn't make the crepes.

edited December 1969

My choices are Snow White and the Huntsman, Brave, maybe Abraham Lincoln, or Men in black 3. Not sure about avengers, though seeing Thor might make it worth it. Also its only matinee showing is at noon.

edited December 1969

I used to have thing thing happen to me every month that i called my monthly curse. It has not come in a while. now I am afraid it will come any second. And no I have not done that ritual that might cause the curse to go away for nine months and gives the desire to hoard pampers. I do not see any hoarding of pampers in my near future.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

My choices are Snow White and the Huntsman, Brave, maybe Abraham Lincoln, or Men in black 3. Not sure about avengers, though seeing Thor might make it worth it. Also its only matinee showing is at noon.

I'm hearing great reviews of Brave.

edited December 1969

sleepy nighty nite

edited December 1969

I heard Snow White is unusual and worth a look ;)

edited December 1969

Off for a swim wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Bedtime :)

24 render threads? holy guacomole!

...yes, he has a Mac Pro with dual Xeon hyperthreading hexacore CPUs. Love to see what a render screen in Carrara would look like with that. as each coloured "tile" denotes another core/thread.

Looks like confetti with numbers :)
    ...dang, now I have to win the Megabucks lotto just so I can get a fully loaded Mac Pro to see that. ;)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    ps1borg said:
    If only you could download Pizzas like movies, you could go to Pizza Bay and get on a Pizza Torrent :)

Well my most recent Pz2P protocol attempt was a bit of a failure.

Instead of delivering steamin' hot pizza through Pizza2Peer protocol, people ended up getting cabbage soup made out of sauerkraut. I suspect someone was poisoning the source.

I heard of the Cabbage virus :)
    ...wasn't that traced to a server in Dublin?

...my bad, that was the Corned Beef and Cabbage Virus (as I understand worse than the Kimchi virus that originated in Punyong) as it beat your computer senseless, then took it to a pub for whiskey and beer where it was infected by bawdy drinking songs..

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,392
    edited December 1969

I can count on my fingers the number of movies I've seen in the past year.
    I think the last I saw in theaters was... Treasure Planet. No wait that's not right... Um... Aw hell I forget it what it was. THe last movies I've sat down to watch however were "Final Fantasy: Advent Children", Titan A.E., and... Well I forget. I know there were a few others but I can't remember. I hate the TV and 90% of the movies for it. When it's on I go into another room, preferably one where I can't see or hear it.
    Also, I wonder how many fantasy games - with faeries magic and *dragons in it - actively talk about nuclear fusion, cold fission, and other sciency stuff and on a regular basis?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUAi_zODL3Qwf-9bR-BcA4Ow
    She's got a pretty cool design. Although she comes off as a villain in the game, and humorously enough the ONLY VILLAIN TO DATE that actually has an evil scheme going. The rest were petty at best. However after this she's shown to be on fairly friendly terms with some of the other characters and even enlists their help in trying to create cold fission (A term that you apparently can't say in the outside world aka OUR world without being shunned and ridiculed) as a replacement for the dying reactors in Old Hell.
    *There are dragons in Gensokyo, but not many. The first and possibly - from what I know - only time you get to physically see one is in Chapter 5, pg14 of one of the Touhou comics. It was a young one, and very cute. There was one however depicting Hong "China" Meling as one, but nothing *official* has been said about that. Most people believe her to be one however.

This discussion has been closed.