Breast Control for Genesis 3 Female

I just purchased and installed Breast Control for Genesis 3 Female. I used Install Manager to Install it. It appeared to install without a problem. However, when I open DAZ 4.9 I cannot find the controller. I loaded a Genesis 3 Female, and could find  a way to access the control feature.

I am using a Windows 10 system, 64 bit.

Comments

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

Select your figure. Shaping controls are in Parameters>Actor>Chest>Breast Control.  Movement controls in Posing>Actor>Chest>Breast Control.

• TomViolaTomViola Posts: 103
    That is where I have been looking. Nothing there to control breasts.
  • That looks to be a new enough version of WIndows to have the Snipping Tool, which will let you drag out a rectangle to take a screenshot - much more legible than a phone snap.

Even for a base Genesis 3 female that list looks oddly sparse - how are you installing your content?

All my installing are through Install Manger.

All installations are through Install Manager
    20170316_112719.jpg
    4032 x 3024 - 4M
  • Please use the Snipping Tool to take your screenshots.

If you right-click on the entry in the installed tab and select View Installed files,what path does it give at the top of the list?

C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library

I am sorry, but I do not know what a snipping tool is, and I do not know how to access it.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited March 2017

Type Snipping at the Start menu and it should come up, when it opens click the New button (if it isn't already down  -that seems to depend on Windows version) and drag out a rectangle that encloses the area you want to take an image of (the Snipping Tool won't itself show), then click the disc icon to save the image for upload (it's also on the clipboard, which works for pasting into some things without having to save, but not for the forums).

That path looks right. Have you also tried isntalling via Connect (Smart Content)? That will be used in preference to DIM/manual isntalls so if so it could cause an issue even though the DIM install is correct. If you load Genesis 3 female and then go to Help>Troubleshooting>View log are there any errors relating to the Breast Control product?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Not familiar with installing via Connect.  There are no error message relating to Breast Control.  If I run a search of my Content... I start to type Breast Contr.... and it will finish the entry, as Breast Control.... but it will not find anything in Content by that name.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436

This may be a stupid question, but are you sure Studio knows about the directory where DIM is putting things?

In Daz Studio Preferences, go to the Content tab, and click the Content Directory Manager button. Expand the current directories, and make sure that "C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library" is listed there.

Yes, it does.... I have more than 2000 downloads there. They all work fine.
  • CrissieBCrissieB Posts: 195

You can also get a screenshot by pressing the PrtScn button on your keyboard. That copies the current screen to your clipboard. Then open Paint, Edit>Paste, and Save As a jpg. If there's stuff on your screen that you don't want to share, you can crop the jpg with Windows Media. Just open the jpg file, select Edit (in the upper-right corner) and then Crop & Rotate. Position the crop rectangle to include only what you want to share, then Save.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited March 2017

I think there may something wrong with your base setup. I've attached a screenshot (from the snip tool) that shows what you should see.

Capture.JPG
    505 x 721 - 52K
    Post edited by fastbike1 on

Mine does look every different... sparse.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436

You could try reinstalling G3F. It can't hurt, and might help.

• It does sound as if there is something wrong with the installation.

Please don't post screenshots showing the nudy figure - either switch the display to smooth shaded or zoom to show only the head.

Sorry, did not consider the model to be nude... that is the way she comes... I did nothing to her. Just wanted a GF3 figure to show the problem.
  • Where is your copy of \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Female\Genesis3Female.dsf?

It is in MY DAZ 3D Library

• and does My Daz 3D Library have a \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Female\Morphs\Zev0\Breast Control folder?

Yes it does

• Hmm, well that is right. Is there any other \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Female\ folder on your system?

No

• How does the Genesis 3 female figure appear in the content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats? What is the full sequence of folders leading to it?

It appears under Figures:People:Female
  • TomViola said:
    It appears under Figures:People:Female

In the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats? That sounds more like oen of the category views.

I guess I do not understand the question.
  • In the Content Library pane, the first top-level entry is DAZ Studio Formats - what sequence of folders under that do you open to get to Genesis 3 Female?

This is crazy. My Genesis 3 Female figure has disappeared. It is the Genesis 3 Female Starter Essentials that was bundled with the DAZ 4.9 Pro. I has just used it with the Laguna mermaid for Genesis 3 Female and in my attempts to use the breast control.