Second Annual Kit Bashing Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED

12345679»

Comments

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

Also confirming I sent email a few days ago, and hope it came through :)

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

gilikshe said:
    Marieah said:
    I'll be sending the prize choices to Daz in the next day or so, so anyone who hasn't submitted should do so now.

Marieah I send you an email, while I suppose in my case it isn't necessary (My prize haven't selection) anyway I send it.
    zigraphix, I send you a PM too, with choice.

Thanks you again for contest and in most general way for her/his entire products/tutorials, source of fun/joy and usefulness.

I forwarded your PM to Marieah....

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Sorry people, lost track of the topic -- congrats Storypilot, Scorpio Dragon, Satira Capporicio, leifgl, Gilikshe, Antara, decoyboy, SGeisha, JohnDelaquiox, Zawarkal, scorpio64dragon, Cybersox13, barbult, smoke14, Marcus Didius Falco, Sean Riesch, and MelanieL! Much as I appreciate Princess, Warrior, Target being chosen, it wasn't an entry because it wasn't eligible. My apologies if anything's been delayed on my account, but since I didn't enter anything into the contest it didn't occur to me that I could win. :red:

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    edited December 1969

Yowza! I got back from Tokyo last night and saw that my prizes were in my account. Thanks once again to 4blueyes, Marieah and everyone else who ran and/or participated in this great contest!

• edited December 1969

Just Posting to say thanks again and also to confirm that I did indeed recieve my prizes..

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 246
    edited December 1969

Thanks once again to Marieah and all who sponsored this contest. I also received my prizes in my account and look forward to using them.

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

Yes, thank you so much!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,169
    edited December 1969

Yes, thanks a lot - I just downloaded mine.
    One question: in the prize list there was a mention of a Voucher too - how will that work?

• edited December 1969

MelanieL said:
    One question: in the prize list there was a mention of a Voucher too - how will that work?

Check underneath your account under store credit that's where your voucher award should have been placed/rewarded mine was.
    edited December 1969

SGeisha said:
    MelanieL said:

Check underneath your account under store credit that's where your voucher award should have been placed/rewarded mine was.
    No, afraid not, there's no sign of any extra amount there.
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,224
    edited December 1969

I got mine, too! Thanks again, Marieah and 4blueyes. I've already tried them out.

Pulled_Sleeve_shirt_S5_gia_hair.jpg
    1676 x 1453 - 2M
    Chill_Out_shirt_S5_Gia_hair.jpg
    1676 x 1453 - 2M
    Turtleneck_shirt_S5_Gia_hair.jpg
    1676 x 1453 - 2M
    edited March 2013

Also been playing with prizes...

PS: Marieah I've PM'd you about vouchers?

Pimped-Castle.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 412K
    On-the-Wall.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 397K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to the winners! I kept meaning to post congrats earlier, but this forum doesn't like me anymore. =(

• edited December 1969

MelanieL said:
    SGeisha said:
    MelanieL said:

No, afraid not, there's no sign of any extra amount there.
    Hmm really? well hopefully Marieah can help you out, sorry I couldn't help.
  • martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,346
    edited December 1969

At last I enjoy my prize and fabulouse extra prize. A quick renders for my new shoes and shader.

zapa3.png
    510 x 860 - 1010K
    zapa2.png
    510 x 860 - 1M
    zapa1.png
    510 x 860 - 897K
  • Bluebird 3DBluebird 3D Posts: 995
    edited December 1969

Going through the old V4 files, I thought I’d take a shot at making 4blueyes Angelina Assassin just a little more practical for field work.

Items used:
    Pants & Top from Assassin Angel Victoria 4 by 4Blueyes
    Gloves from Liquid Halo for Genesis by DAZ/xenic101/Uzilite
    Shoe are from the V4 Running Shoes Pack by DAZ/Serrge
    Collar from V4 Domino by DAZ/Lourdes
    Kneepads from Marauders for Genesis, also by DAZ/Lourdes
    Belt/Holsters from Omega Huntress by DAZ/Luthbel
    Gun from Bad Cop by Halcyone

Costume Shaders Used:
    Supersuit bundle – Razzberry Suede and Purple
    DLD Metal shaders - Grape and Orchid
    DLD Leather Shaders - White, Ecru and Egshell in Naugahyde, Soft Leather, Ultra Soft Suede and Pleather
    Leather texture from Fabricator
    Spidercracks from Hybrid Grunge Ragerator

Set
    The Base is A BRIGHT LOFT, by Bluebird 3D, but I turned it into A DARK WAREHOUSE OF MASS DESTRUCTION, burying it an avalanche of PIMP MY PROP shaders that were then dirtied even further with multiple overlays of rust, dirt and rag filters from the Hybrid Grunge bundle. Props are a handful of the original shelves and fixtures, plus a huge assortment of 3DC and Mr. Sparky props… way too many to name, even if they had a name beyond 03 and box2. All of the above also got the Hybrid Grunge treatment, metal surfaces were added from DLD Metallic shaders and the green glow on the bombs and the blue glow in the lamp are both FX shaders from the Supersuit bundle.

Eligible for:
    Clothing Kit Bash
    Clothing Kit Bash Using a 4blueyes Product
    Building Kit Bash

This is one of the most unique uses I've seen yet of the Loft. I love that you took the concept and made it entirely your own. Lovely work. :) This was fun to see.

~Bluebird