SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION

DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
edited November 2012 in The Commons

Site Updates and Information

(08/27/2071 UPDATE) NEWEST INFORMATION UPDATE ON NEW SITE/STORE FEATURES AND FIXES:
http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5151_4/

ALL THOSE HAVING PC MEMBERSHIP ISSUES, PLEASE READ:

From Britney Creek:

For all paying PC Membership previous to Magento, you have seen numerous errors with your PC Membership. We have found a resolution for these issues.

You will see an order for your Membership being charged $1 of store credit that you did not make. This is correct. DAZ issued $1 to your account and made an order for your Membership again for you. Once this has been done, you will no longer see any issues with your PC Membership. If until this has been done to your account, you miss any sales, please let us know, we will take care of that for you.

Thank you for your patience.

UPDATE FOR THOSE THAT STILL HAVE PENDING CUSTOMER SERVICE TICKETS:

From Britney Creek:
We have our hands full, but we are working as fast as we can to get all of our Tickets resolved, and customers happy. Tickets will be all caught up and answered as soon as possible. I will make sure that happens. Thank you so much for your patience.

For Tech Support (Things like Installer Issues etc)
Please use the following steps to report issues: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/837_98

For Customer Service (Things like Orders not Completing etc)
Please use the following steps to report issues: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/837_98/

For Gift Certificate Issues or Password Resets
(Please remove the space before and after the @ symbol as they have been added in due to an issue posting e-mail addresses)

For those experiencing issues recently with their Platinum Club Membership: *NEWLY ADDED*
Please see this thread post:
http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1145/

For Website Related Issues (Things like 404 Page Errors or Checkout Errors) *NEWLY ADDED*
Please report them using Bug Tracker here: https://bugs.daz3d.com/

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are having an issue with Download Links not working (or some working and some not) this is a known issue they are currently working on and will be fixed soon. We apologize for any inconvenience and want you to know we are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Once resolved, the links in your account should then work.

UPDATE FOR THOSE EXPERIENCING INSTALLER DOWNLOAD ISSUES:

Please delete the installer file you have.

Clear your Browser's cookies and cache:
http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/artzone/pub/faq/accounts/account_help/resetting_cookies_and_cache

Re-download the file. If you need more download attempts, you can reset the download for your product by going to your Itemized Order History and clicking on the reset button next to the entry for the product. This will reset the downloads for this product and give you the latest version of the installer. You will also want to clear your cookies and cache and delete the old installer before you redownload and install this file.

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/artzone/pub/cs/dlreset/start

Please see these:
Download Tips
https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/entries/123812-download-tips

I will update this post as soon as I hear that has been resolved so that you all will know when to go ahead and try the links again.

UTILITY TO REPAIR DAMAGED INSTALLERS - UPDATE FOR THOSE EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH DAMAGED INSTALLERS:

Please see the post here for a link to a utility created by Kendall Sears that resolved this issue (THANKS KENDALL!):

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/865/

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT OR WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW THE PROGRESS MADE TO THE FORUMS:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/123/

Thanks ever so much to all of you for your patience and understanding. We GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!

FOR THOSE WANTING TO KNOW HOW TO APPLY A COUPON CODE IN THE NEW STORE:

pc_coupon06.jpg
600 x 305 - 28K
pc_coupon05.jpg
600 x 297 - 27K
pc_coupon04.jpg
600 x 296 - 24K
Post edited by DAZ_bfurner on

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited May 2012

Also for those that didn't see this as posted 05/21/2012:

Taylor Wilson, the DAZ 3D CTO, has posted an update:

I want to take a moment and share the latest information we have regarding our move to a new e-commerce engine. As a result of the new store change, the DAZ 3D store is currently experiencing several issues, such as visual oddities with some store pages, product pricing not processing correctly, or checkout not always working as expected. We are working hard to fix these issues as quickly as possible, and are also working to finish standing up the new forums and to restore the support ticket system.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, and we appreciate your feedback and input identifying store issues so that they can be resolved quickly. Be assured that your account data is completely safe and backed up and is being carefully and securely maintained as part of this work. As soon as the store is humming again (accurate transactions, orders processed properly, all downloads available, etc.) we will be offering special offers to help make this right, so stay tuned!

In the mean time, thank you for your patience as we work things through. We have a dedicated staff of Sales and Customer Support professionals ready to assist in your orders and any issues you encounter, and DAZ 3D continues to provide an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee on all of our products so you can order with the confidence that we will take care of you.

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • SafeunderdarkSafeunderdark Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have another weird issue.

I lost my order :question:

Your order is DAZ order number 8657559
    Your order contains:

PunkGirl 1 @ $22.95 = $22.95
    Tax: $0.00
    Shipping: $0.00
    Discount: -$19.51
    Paid via Gift Cert/Voucher/other credit: ($0.00)
    Total: $3.44

=========================================================================

I ordered this in the Fastgrab, and could not pay for it as the site was down when I got home.
    I can not re-order this for this price as it is normally $22.95

How do I get this order back?
  • gw3972gw3972 Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

Which address should we use to report web site problems?

In my case, one of the ones blocking me from buying anything is that the checkout insists on having a state/province set even though there is no such thing for foreign addresses. So none of the dropdown addresses in the list work!

• artcreativeartcreative Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

mhh. i cant order anything. i was aked to enter state/province imformations in the upcoming failure window. i don´t have possibilities to enter these informations nor do they fit my need (germany) they simply do not exist. the next step for processing a order leads to the same failure window over and over again. i tried to solve this by entering the billing section of my account in order to see if i can change st there, but i cant resolve this issue. so i cant process any order by now: unfortunately.

• doc000_89f4878536doc000_89f4878536 Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

Don't know if this has been addressed yet, but the "My Credit Card Profiles" link on the account page goes to a unsecured/non-encrypted page. Same thing with the "My Subscriptions" link.

I'm using WinXP with FF12, and all of the other links (save those 2) remain on a secure page when clicked.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

doc000 said:
    Don't know if this has been addressed yet, but the "My Credit Card Profiles" link on the account page goes to a unsecured/non-encrypted page. Same thing with the "My Subscriptions" link.

I'm using WinXP with FF12, and all of the other links (save those 2) remain on a secure page when clicked.

This is a known issue which is being corrected.

• timmy_a406c3c410timmy_a406c3c410 Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

Is there a place for us to report any other web site issues?
    With the order history even less user-friendly than before, I don't really feel confident enough to place any new orders.

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
    edited December 1969

How long is too long to wait on products I paid for that still show as pending? When I called on Monday, I was 'thanked for my patience during this transition' and 'we are aware of the problem' and 'sorry for the inconvenience' but I still don't have my products.

I don't want a refund I want my products.

When I mentioned that I don't want to switch to rendo just so I can keep my deadlines, but all I was told was go ahead and go to renderosity. Since I started using Daz, I only shop there if I can't find it here.

This whole 'transition' is really hurting me.

edited December 1969

At the moment, any "web" issues, please post them here as they don't have an e-mail setup at the moment and also so then I can just create one list and forward it on to make it easier then trying to go through multiple e-mails on the same possible topic which would end up making any changes take a bit longer.

edited December 1969

How long is too long to wait on products I paid for that still show as pending? When I called on Monday, I was 'thanked for my patience during this transition' and 'we are aware of the problem' and 'sorry for the inconvenience' but I still don't have my products.

I don't want a refund I want my products.

When I mentioned that I don't want to switch to rendo just so I can keep my deadlines, but all I was told was go ahead and go to renderosity. Since I started using Daz, I only shop there if I can't find it here.

This whole 'transition' is really hurting me.

Please PM me and I'll see what I can do or find out for you.

edited December 1969

I have another weird issue.

I lost my order :question:

Your order is DAZ order number 8657559
    Your order contains:

PunkGirl 1 @ $22.95 = $22.95
    Tax: $0.00
    Shipping: $0.00
    Discount: -$19.51
    Paid via Gift Cert/Voucher/other credit: ($0.00)
    Total: $3.44

=========================================================================

I ordered this in the Fastgrab, and could not pay for it as the site was down when I got home.
    I can not re-order this for this price as it is normally $22.95

How do I get this order back?

Please send me a PM and I'll see what I can do on this one as well. Sadly I am limited on what issues I can resolve but I may be able to help or possibly be able to find out the resolution for this.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Which email address do I use to try to get a month's renewal for PC membership?

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited June 2012

Thanks for posting an address for support issues. I didn't put the lacking e-mail confirmation on my ticket but didn't get that.

I ended up sending a ticket tonight because I ended up with a double ordered item as the submit order transaction message goes on waaaay too long. I thought the page hung. I refreshed the order page after checking in another tab to see if item showed up in my account. Since it didn't, I hit submit again. Big NO NO that one as then I had two of the same item. Ticket submitted using the address so hopefully that gets resolved.

It's not real obvious that now we have to go over and select "My Downloadable Products" to get the download. I punched around and griped at the "My Order" page for a while before my eyes hit that option. LOL.

When I put item in cart, I had to change the quantity from 2 to 1.

The other deal is if I go up to the store menu bar and select Shop

Also seeing the price changes...sometimes on sale...sometimes not.

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

It seems that the cache problems have begun again, right now. They were gone for a while, but right now I'm getting wrong username, and several items do not show their PC price despite me being a member of Platinum Club.

edited December 1969

Use the Customer Service one for that :) The support @ daz3d.com (just be sure to remove the spaces before and after the @ sign :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Use the Customer Service one for that :) The support @ daz3d.com (just be sure to remove the spaces before and after the @ sign :)

Thanks will do when I get a bit of sleep.

• earth2dearth2d Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks Ann for all the info! You have been a big help addressing certain issues.

• aldemps_65d152c25faldemps_65d152c25f Posts: 157
    edited December 1969

I am having problems with pricing.
    Prices change (& items disappear) when I change the number of products shown on the page.

If I view a platinum club item it may or may not be priced at $1.99.

When looking at new releases with the default viewing settings, Aiden is the newest product - if I change it to 60 products viewed per page then there are atleast 6 products newer than Aidan - the total number of products also increases.

edited May 2012

At the moment I'm seeing PC prices in "New Releases", but when I click "Add to cart", it goes in with a full price instead.

Edit: Also, at the moment "My Wishlist" at the top and sidebar do not match. The sidebar looks like it gets pulled out randomly of someone else's list.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    At the moment I'm seeing PC prices in "New Releases", but when I click "Add to cart", it goes in with a full price instead.

Same goes for Saleprices.
  • beregarberegar Posts: 241
    edited May 2012

I've an interesting issue. I reseted download for a few older items that still seem to have an actual installer and not a zip file, and my Win7 won't start the installer. Then I tried with an older item which installer I already had saved on the disk (Spa of Juturna) and the old installer works fine but if I reset it the new one does not work. Even though in all appearance they seem to be the same installer.

Could someone who owns Spa of Juturna test this for me?

Oh, seems like others have this issue as well. The thread was just on second page.

Post edited by beregar on
  • edited December 1969

When I first saw that the store was back up, I was not seeing Platinum Club prices for any PC products. Last night (about 12-15 hours ago) all the PC items I looked at were $1.99 as expected. This morning, they are back up to full, non-discount price again.

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited May 2012

I added a screenshot of the problem with the saleprice of Rons Explosions I'm having and another screenshot showing the Soothsayer at PC Price, but the Skyway Expansion at Fullprice (this morning it was PC and I guess it should be too seeing that the rest of the GIS Series are PC... *g*)

edit: As I didn't find any rules about the size (as in width/height) of the images I hope they're OK, didn't realize they'd be put into the posting directly...

edit2: just read the other Topic so... here are Links instead of images
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/TalaFayola/DAZStudio/issue1.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/TalaFayola/DAZStudio/issue2.jpg

Post edited by BlazeMystEra on
    edited December 1969

PC prices are back, made a successful purchase and successful download. Thanks! :)

• edited December 1969

beregar said:
    I've an interesting issue. I reseted download for a few older items that still seem to have an actual installer and not a zip file, and my Win7 won't start the installer. Then I tried with an older item which installer I already had saved on the disk (Spa of Juturna) and the old installer works fine but if I reset it the new one does not work. Even though in all appearance they seem to be the same installer.

Could someone who owns Spa of Juturna test this for me?

Oh, seems like others have this issue as well. The thread was just on second page.

I tried downloading that specific file. It's identical to what I downloaded in 2005, except for the line

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Pisc_Downloadplus_DownloadController::clearConncurrentDownload() in /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/local/Pisc/Downloadplus/controllers/DownloadController.php on line 106

with a linefeed character before and after. To be more clear, the executable file itself has that error message appended to it.

edited December 1969

Oh dear. Now I found the first set of files that refuse to install. Let's see if re-download fixes it, and if it doesn't, then it is time to send a report. *snaps her fingers* Lucky streak broken! The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, I choose you!

• TJMusicTJMusic Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

For Website Related Issues (Things like 404 Page Errors or Checkout Errors)
    Please post to this thread so that we may track and list them and forward them on.

Wishlist is not working, it never displayed since the update!

Since the update, my wishlist completely stopped working. I always get an error when I try to display it.

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: xxxxxxxx

I know my wishlist is very large, counting 510 items, but still, it worked on previous website, even if it was slow. I will not be able to buy many things without it, so maybe I should complain to sales department directly ;)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

TJMusic said:
    For Website Related Issues (Things like 404 Page Errors or Checkout Errors)
    Please post to this thread so that we may track and list them and forward them on.

Wishlist is not working, it never displayed since the update!

Since the update, my wishlist completely stopped working. I always get an error when I try to display it.

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: xxxxxxxx

I know my wishlist is very large, counting 510 items, but still, it worked on previous website, even if it was slow. I will not be able to buy many things without it, so maybe I should complain to sales department directly ;)

Some people have found that the item "Crazy Nights" won't let itself be added to the cart and if it's in your wishlist the wishlist doesn't work.
    The workaround is to go to your account dashboard, which shows the 5 most recent items in the wishlist, and move them to the cart. Keep doing that until you get to Crazy Nights, and delete it from the wishlist. Then you can move everything in the cart back to the wishlist (can all be done at once) and it will work again.

• TJMusicTJMusic Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Well, I don't see a section with the last 5 wishlist items on the dashboard, and adding 500 items to the basket then back would be too much bothering anyway.

edited December 1969

I can't see the wishlist either, but I have already bought Crazy Nights, so it is not there. :(