|What's Included & Features
- 100 individual and sequential poses set in Zero-Gravity
- 14 pose 0-G ladder climbing sequence
- 17 pose 0-G corridor travel sequence
- 4 pose 0-G braking sequence
- 5 pose 0-G deck port entry sequence
- 5 pose 0-G jet tester sequence
- 8 pose 0-G launch from chair sequence
- 7 pose 0-G vacuum invasion sequence
- 26 0-G assorted poses and sets
- On Duty, Off Duty, EVA, Alien Contact, Corridor & Deck Travel, and Daily Life themes are featured
- V3 Male (Victor) will conform to all V3 poses (some hands that touch other body parts in poses may need tweaking due to increased musculature(s) of Victor.)
- Crafted for Sci-Fi Storytellers
- Included are several poses for the DAZ D-bot
- All poses for single- and double-figure sequences feature Snap-To placement of figures.
- Suitable for animation key-frames and storyboards. Sequence poses follow natural progression, figure-to-figure, in relation to the studio X-Y-Z planes, starting at 0-0-0.
- Includes one prop, an overhead bar set, for 0-G corridor travel
- No other props are included. All poses are designed for easy placement of props similar to those seen in the "serving suggestion" images. See my DAZ Arcana tutorial on placing props in hands at that site.
- Most pose sets can be blended with others for extended action.