SKU:13431Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:VueSKU:13431Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:Vue
A bundle of various versions of Passiflora mixta, also known as curuba, curuba de indio, curuba de monte, curubita, palta (Colombia), parcha (Venezuela), and tacso (Ecuador). This stunning pink, tropical passion flower is the perfect food for your virtual humming birds, as well as many other nectar eating species of wildlife. This foliage works perfectly as a lush, colorful blanket covering tropical trees, rocks or buildings.
What's Included and Features
- Six SolidGrowth Plants for Vue 7 and up specialty created for each specific version of vue.
- One Hanging Foliage only vine - loads at ground level for placement on branches and high objects where a curtain of foliage can be created in seconds. Great for ecopainting.
- One Upright stem with foliage - for use at ground level, and intended to be stacked on top of one another to resemble a network of vines climbing up in to the trees, or against a wall.
- One small foliage only plant for ecopainting. - Set the eco painter top perpendicular and paint on any vertical object to cover it in a lush vine network. Great when mixed with the flowering plant. It can also be used set to horizontal and painted along the tops of branches and rocks, or even the ground.
- Three Flowering Ecopainting friendly plants spanning all three lates versions of vue.
- One vue 7 and up
- One Vue 8 and up
- One vue 9 and up to overcome the variations in the way VUE handles the flower materials in the SolidGrowth technology.
- all plants can be eco painted, both on trees, rocks and buildings and also on each other for great effects!.
- High resolution materials make these plants stunningly realistic, yet light on your system resources!
NotesThis Product Requires VUE 7 and above