The Watchtower is an all-terrain futuristic building that can be easily settled either on water, flat terrains or steep mountains. It includes a lifting main tower, external elevator, detachable organic terrain, main entry and five operable doors. It is self-powered by a wave power system and solar panels. The Watchtower has been tested in most 3D programs currently on the market, including Poser 4+, Vue 4+, Bryce 4+, Mojoworld, 3ds Max, Carrara and Cinema 4D 8+. This versatile figure is a great complement for any sci-fi still or animated project, whether commercial or non-commercial.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Subdivided stand alone 3D model.
- Poser 4+ format.
- High resolution color and bump UV textures.
- Pre-scaled for Poser figures.
- Named dials in parameters palette.
- Unused dials hidden.
- Moving parts with limits:
- Lifting main tower.
- External elevator.
- 5 doors.
- Base main entry.
- All joints have been accurately placed.
- Users can make organic terrain invisible.
- 14 pose files control all potential translations.
- 8 camera files.