This product is in these bundles
Deep in the heart of Atlantis, the Arcane Brotherhood studied and expanded the lore compiled through centuries of magical prowess. The four branches of the Brotherhood focus each on a specific aspect of that most subtle of arts:
Emerald: the most renown Healers of Atlantis
Amethyst: Mystics, devoting themselves to communion with the Higher Being
Jasper: Rangers, caring for the Atlantis creatures and wild territories
Obsidian: students of Death and what lies beyond, and on special occasions, the Brotherhood's assassins.
Cobalt: watchers of the skies and diviners of the future.
Arcane Brotherhood gives you four textures sets for Luthbel's Cobalt Hierophant. At very high resolution, ranging from 3072x3072 to 4000x4000, and including full-sized bump, displacement and specularity maps along with complex shader settings for both Poser and DAZ|Studio, these textures will certainly take your renders to the next level, and are suitable for both hobbyists and professionals, screen and print work.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- 5 Full Texture Sets for Cobalt Hierophant
- High-Resolution Textures (4000x4000, 3072x3072)
- Sandals in Left and Right, non-mirrored: 10 Diffuse, 10 Bump, 10 Specular, 10 Displacement, 10 Specular for Studio
- Hood: 5 Diffuse, 5 Bump, 5 Specular, 5 Displacement, 5 Specular for Studio, 2 masks
- Bracers in Left and Right, non-mirrored: 10 Diffuse, 10 Bump, 10 Specular, 10 Displacement, 10 Specular for Studio
- Kilt: 5 Diffuse, 5 Bump, 5 Specular, 1 Displacement, 5 Specular for Studio, 5 masks
- Scythe: 5 Diffuse, 1 Bump, 1 Specular, 1 Specular for Studio
- Advanced Poser Material Poses (.PZ2)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DS) (Requires Elite Human Surface Shader)
NotesDAZ Studio Users: There is no longer a separate DAZ Studio installer for these Presets. DAZ Studio will automatically apply the DAZ Studio version of the Material Presets, giving you the correct DAZ Studio look to your Deadly Maiden. Please see the ReadMe for additional information