This product is in these bundles
The ultimate surface shader just got better! pwSurface 2 brings even more professional features to DAZ Studio, with more than 50 additional properties over the default shader. Expand your toolkit to render lush skin, soft cloth, and vibrant, shiny hair, and use the amazing new SurfaceSync to work faster than ever before!
NOW compatible with DAZ Studio 4!
Add-ons for this product.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Can be used with any figure, object or map that you own
- Diffuse and Specular Sharpness to precisely blend light and shadow on the surface, going from a crisp line to a soft gradient
- Artificial lighting controls to color the surface in an exact, artistic way
- Expanded UV mapping controls to tile and position texture maps
- Four (4) different specular models, including emulated anisotropic specularity, to get that perfect shine
- An additional specular channel for making wet and multi-layered surfaces
- Blurred reflection and refraction
- Fresnel reflection and refraction for enhanced realism
- Translucence allows light to shine through one side of the surface to the other, perfect for plants and insects!
- Indirect lighting absorbs light that bounces off of other surfaces, bleeding color through your scene in a photo-real way
- Image-based lighting for quickly simulating global illumination
- Ambient occlusion shadows wrinkles and crevasses, bringing definition and detail to your renders
- Subsurface scattering allows light to enter and illuminate the surface from within, and is the technique the pros use to simulate skin
- Exact quality controls let you choose your render time, backed up with quick presets to hop between settings
- SurfaceSync technology plugs right into your DAZ Studio menu and lets you create groups of materials that save with your scene, and synchronize settings between them, hassle-free!
- Thirty-six (36) shader and material presets to help you get started
- Five (5) quality-level presets
- An interactive guide that lets you adjust properties and see the results. Check out the online version (an offline version is included with the product)
- All standard surface features are supported