This product is in these bundles
Portia flew into my salon and started her sweet talk,Layered, thick wavy locks, fitted for DAZ 3D Victoria 4, Victoria 3, Aiko3 (+Realistic), Stephanie Petite, Laura, Maddie, Michael 3, Hiro (+Realistic), David, Luke, Matt, Millennium Baby and Apollo Maximus.
"I'm auditioning for the best script I've read in years!"
This happens almost every month and I smile indulgently.
"Please, make me a silver screen goddess, you know the one!",
she says, glowing with excitement.
Marilyn Monroe? The unforgettable Norma Jeane, of course.
What can I say? I couldn't resist her smile.
So I just reply, as I always do,
"I'll do my best."
Independent Poser and DAZ Studio installations!
Add-ons for this product.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Morphing hair prop (HR2 and OBJ)
- Fit presets (PZ2) for 12 DAZ Millennium figures and Apollo
- Other figures can wear Portia Hair by scaling and moving the hair
- Material presets (PZ2) for texture image colors:
- blonde1(lightest) + two(strawberry)
- Material presets (PZ2) for diffuse colours:
- Shines from surface material settings in Poser 6+, not painted so it will follow your lighting direction
- Simple and easy to use for your convenience
- OBJ geometry ~18k facets, ~2.8MB
- Fitting morphs:
- A3 and H3 Realistic
- The above have been tested in Poser 6 and Poser 7
- DAZ Studio
- Files in DAZ Studio format (no Poser installation required)
- The same features as for Poser package but everything completely in DAZ|Studio native files including the hair itself, geometry, morphs, and materials
- The above have been tested in DAZ Studio 1.7
NotesThis product has full Poser installer and full DAZ Studio installer.