SKU:3405Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ Studio, PoserSKU:3405Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ Studio, Poser
Animating speech has never been so enjoyable or so easy! If you're interested in creativity and fun but aren't on a professional budget and don't need all the advanced editing tools (as in Mimic Pro) then this is the product for you. Mimic 3 Lite is a fun, easy and powerful 3D facial animation solution. You can use it in conjunction with DAZ Studio and Poser, or you can use it as a by rendering movies directly out of Mimic. Mimic 3 Lite is powerful enough for professionals yet easy enough for younger customers, too. It's as easy as saying 1, 2, 3. We guarantee that this product is one of the best values you will find in the industry. This does not currently support lipsync with the Genesis figure.
Not supported on the MAC OSX 10.9
Add-ons for this product.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Auto-load text file with sound file
- Timeline updates
- Auto-size to match length of animation
- Dragging scrubber will scroll the animation
- Updated Rotate/Pan/Zoom
- Slider gauge added to strength option
- Updated support for Victoria 4.2
- Support for relative runtime paths
- Hide geometry during playback
- Auto find DMC file
- ERC full body morph support
- Improved centering of head
- Improved navigation
- Exports PZ2 file compatible with DAZ Studio 1.0 and Poser version 4.03 and higher.
- Hair/props that are saved in a CR2 will be loaded in, with transparencies.
- Background Image: Can load in various image file formats (sorry, no animated GIFs) as the background.
- ERC: Full Body Morphs are supported
- New, easy-to-use interface
- Content management solution for easy loading of figures
- Comes with tons of content
- PiSONG Frog
- Toonimal Fish
- Toonimal Lamb
- Can load content from multiple runtimes
- Easier to use view navigation tools
- Improved centering of model to the head when loaded
- Auto-hide of polygons outside the view for better playback speeds
- Configuration files automatically load when figures are loaded
- BONUS FEATURE
- Video Output (Watermarked)