SKU:13700Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ Studio 4.9Install Types:SKU:13700Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ Studio 4.9Install Types:
INFINITO is a DAZ Studio 3/4.5 plugin that allows you to create detailed and stunning 3D terrains and easily populate them using all the props available in your DAZ Studio libraries. INFINITO will revolutionize the way you work with DAZ Studio, and bring innovative tools and infinite possibilities.
The INFINITO interface is extremely easy to use. You will enjoy experimenting with the TERRAFORM module and fiddling with all the options and parameters available. Then, sculpt the terrain with your mouse and POPULATE it by just painting and brushing single or multiple props, or even by deploying ecosystems automatically.
When you are satisfied with your terrain, click the CREATE button and see INFINITO create your DAZ Studio scene automatically!
No more hours spent exporting and importing terrain models or textures from external applications, manually positioning props, figuring proper height and angles, etc. INFINITO does all of this for you!
What's Included and Features
- TERRAFORM SECTION
- DAZ Studio 3 and 4.5 plugin, 32 and 64 bit, Mac OSX and Windows
- Infinite terrain generation (both geometry and texture map) thanks to coherent pseudo-random noise maps (2 input nodes, 2 deformer nodes, 1 combiner node, 55 gradient maps, 2 independent color gradient controls)
- 10 different input noise types (Flat, Billow, Checkerboard, Cylinders, MultiFractal, Perlin, Spheres, Voronoi, Gabor Convolution, Image). Each input noise type has up to 8 parameters to tweak
- 8 different deformer types (Abs, Clamp, Curve, Exponent, Invert, Round Edge, ScaleBias, Terrace)
- Possibility to load custom height map images (JPEG, PNG, BMP XPM formats supported)
- Possibility to load external terrain .obj files
- Possibility to pan and zoom the noise map
- Turbulence and erosion algorithms (thermal, improved thermal, hydraulics, smooth terrain) to enhance INFINITO generated terrain detail and complexity
- Save and load back terrain presets
- User defined terrain sizes (square side, minimum and maximum height)
- Possibility to enable and disable automatic noise preview updates
- POPULATE SECTION
- OpenGL interactive preview window with camera and light controls
- Terrain geometry generated by INFINITO can be interactively sculpted and deformed in real-time with the mouse, with the possibility to change the brush size and intensity
- Possibility to choose props from your Studio libraries and “paint” those directly on the terrain, along the terrain normal or the vertical axis (or in intermediate values through the related slider) INFINITO automatically “plants” objects at the proper height, perfectly matching the terrain profile
- Possibility to deploy a full ecosystem in a click, specifying the number of instances of a certain prop (only on INFINITO generated terrains)
- Possibility to apply random transformations (position, scale, rotation) to props being deployed on the terrain
- Possibility to apply angle randomization only on the vertical axis, or to snap angles.
- Possibility to specify a minimum distance between items
- Possibility to automatically relocate and reposition items after a terrain deformation
- Possibility to edit a single item's properties (position, scale, angles, vertical offset). Position is easily changed by dragging the selected prop around with the mouse. In this case, INFINITO will also automatically set the object at the proper height, following the terrain profile
- Possibility to delete a single object, all the objects, or deleting objects one by one from the last one loaded to the first
- Possibility to load and apply a reference texture to the terrain in order to assist deploying objects
- Possibility to load and apply a texture mask to the terrain, allowing to deploy objects only on areas where pixel colors are not 100% black (RGB: 0,0,0)
- Possibility to improve display performance by enabling bounding boxes and degraded terrain geometry during camera operations
- Possibility to stack objects on top of each other
- CREATE SECTION
- Possibility to choose the size of generated texture map [512-8192 pixels-wide]. 8192 pixels-wide textures will most likely require a 64bit OS and plug-in version.
- Possibility to enter a terrain group name (objects deployed will be parented to the terrain)
- Possibility to apply a random morph percentage to props with available morph channels
- Possibility to add a static skydome
- Possibility to enable high resolution subdivision levels for INFINITO generated terrains
- INFINITO DS4.5 versions will clone and transform identical objects when the Studio scene is created, reducing the time required for this process dramatically
- PRESETS SECTION
- Possibility to load and save terrain presets, which are easily recognizable by preview thumbnails
- To activate INFINITO the first time, you will need to:
- Run INFINITO from the Create menu
- Activate following the information at: http://www.gm-studio.net/IF_activation.aspx
- TERRAFORM SECTION