Qamra Hair is a polygonal morphing hair prop styled with a cute French Braid across the front, and the rest left down in natural waves.
Qamra Hair is especially built for Genesis. It also has fitting and movement dials for your custom use.
The Qamra Mask prop with a single spiral horn is included for a little whimsy.
Various texture map colors are included plus diffuse color setting samples. The diffuse color samples show how you can easily create your own tints by changing the diffuse color of the hair.
- Specular Highlights are from scene lights, not "baked" or painted on.
- UV mapped to efficiently cover full square map and minimize noticeable patterns or repeating.
- Texture maps are based on original hair photographs and scans mixed with hand painted strands.
- Optimized shader presets for DAZ Studio.
- Modeled non-symmetrically to increase realism.
- Strands individually reshaped to avoid looking like identical repeated geometry.
- Geometry is relatively light yet smooth, Qamra is 42,000 quads, ~4.5MB obj.
- Please view the Features list below for more detail on this particular model.