Whether you are up to hunt deer or need to pierce a nasty zombie, a modern crossbow is always the stylish choice!
The hunting crossbow has three color preloads: black, brown and green.
It`s built from several hideable parts, so it`s up to you if you want a scope or quiver attached or not.
Poses for V4/M4 hand-placement are included, as well as a few full body poses (2x aiming, 2x idle).
Note: The Hunting Crossbow is also available as part of the SheRogue for V4 Bodysuit.
What's Included and Features
- FM_Crossbow (.CR2 & .OBJ):
- Color Options:
- Crossbow Poses (M4 and V4 versions included):
- 1 Crossbow Move To Hand Pose
- 1 Hand Pose
- 2 Aiming Poses
- 2 Idle Poses
- 6 Bonus Crossbow Arrow Styles (.PP2 & .OBJ):
- 6 Set to Load at Zero Position
- 6 Set to Load on the Crossbow Default Load Position
- 3 Crossbow Texture Maps (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Crossbow Bump Map (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Each Crossbow Glass Texture and Bump Map (256 x 256)
- 1 Crossbow Strings Texture Map (1024 x 1024)
- 1 Each Dagger/Sheath Texture, Bump and Specular Map (2048 x 2048)
- 2 Bonus Arrow Texture Maps (1024 x 2048)
- P6 Material Poses (.PZ2)
- DAZ Studio 3 Material Presets (.DSA)
- Material Poses to Apply All Presets
- DAZ Studio Users: There is no longer a separate DAZ Studio installer for these Presets. DAZ Studio will automatically apply the DAZ Studio version of the Material Presets, giving you the correct DAZ Studio look to your Hunting Crossbow.