|What's Included & Features
- A Complete System for Converting Prop and Figure Hair to Victoria 4. Requires Poser 6, Poser 7 or Poser PRO and/or DAZ Studio.
- Easy, Illustrated PDF Guide with Tutorials is included and can be accessed from the python menu. It covers: Converting Prop Hair, Converting Figure Hair (easy way for parenting hair), Converting Figure Hair (the involved way for conforming hair), Overview of the included scripts PLUS Tips for Converting Headwear.
- Features Customized Smart Magnets which tell the scripts which body parts to select and the name of the morph target to create (Poser).
- Can Convert Prop (HR2) and Figure (CR2) Hair From:
- Aiko 3
- Victoria 1 and 2
- Victoria 3
- Michael 1 and 2
- Michael 3
- Optional Neo-Magnet replacements for the standard Poser magnets. These add crosshairs and guides, making it easier to do precision work.
- The System can now handle converting Figure hair that has non-standard body parts, if you are willing to 'parent' the results, rather than 'conform' it (called 'fit to' in DAZ Studio).
- Ten (10) Python Scripts for Poser for quick and easy morph creation using the Magnet Sets. They eliminate all of the mundane tasks involved when using magnets to create full body morphs.
- Create Hair Morph (main morph-creating script)
- Apply Magnets to Selected (apply deformers to any object or figure in the scene)
- Re-Parent Hair (a utility script for adjusted hair props)
- Unlock Parts & Bends (a utility scripts for unlocking figure parts and turning on bending)
- Texture Shaded Mode (go from wireframe to texture shaded mode in a click)
- Remove Magnets (removes deformers from the scene)
- Zero Rot/Scale/Trans + IK (a utility script for 'zeroing' out rotations and turning off IK)
- Zero Morphs and ERC (a utility script for 'zeroing' out morphs)
- Thumber (a bonus script for easily creating thumbnails of your conversions! Uses Tkinter)
- Open PDF Guide (a script for easily accessing the PDF guide)
- Easily switch the Python Palette in Poser to a Hair Conversion Menu and back again to the standard menu, using either a special 'prop' in the hair conversion library or via Poser 7 (and Poser PRO) Scripts Menu.