Back again, FF issue

ManStanManStan Posts: 0
edited October 2012 in The Commons

A while back I had this same issue, when I select a new tab in firefox it gives me a DAZ forum frame work, not a blank tab. The fun part is I get this with every tab whether I have been to the DAZ forum or not. If I close firefox clear cookies, open fire fox new tab, DAZ forum frame work. Close firfox, clear cookies, open fire fox, use a book mark to open any site, click new tab, yup DAZ forum frame work. This happens with no other site. I fixed it before but can't recall how.

I've had issues with this site since it's debut and I am about sick to Fn death of it.

Untitled_1.jpg
600 x 338 - 25K
Post edited by ManStan on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You click the little square made of smaller squares, under the home icon, top right of page.

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    You click the little square made of smaller squares, under the home icon, top right of page.

Thanks, I knew it was some little something but couldn't remember.

Still mystified why even after clearing cookies I was still getting it and why only the DAZ site frame work.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I think you was told why before, wasn't it something about the site you make most visits too.

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes, but DAZ is most assuredly not the site I visit the most. That would be the LOTRO forum, then the ACR forum, foxnews, BBC news.....
    Actually the DAZ forum is pretty far down on the list. I usually only visit it once in the AM. Where as the LOTRO forum I my log in to a dozen times in a day. I log in to hulu half a dozen times in a day. I check my email more often then I log in to the DAZ forum.
    So that explanation just isn't right.

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited October 2012

ManStan said:
    Yes, but DAZ is most assuredly not the site I visit the most. That would be the LOTRO forum, then the ACR forum, foxnews, BBC news.....
    Actually the DAZ forum is pretty far down on the list. I usually only visit it once in the AM. Where as the LOTRO forum I my log in to a dozen times in a day. I log in to hulu half a dozen times in a day. I check my email more often then I log in to the DAZ forum.
    So that explanation just isn't right.

Well, if it ain't got bugs, it ain't software.

Mine is inaccurate, too, but not as far off as that. But, you know, it's like how some people attract mosquitos more than others. . Me, I get harrassed by moths. Big or small, they like to ram my forehead, and generally mess with me.

That 404 is from a few weeks ago. The Google search lands me on the default page, but it likes to show some random search from the past few weeks. Daz, Google, and Wikipedia and make sense. The ISP's email would make sense, but it shows the useless portal that I keep getting logged out to. The rest aren't that frequent.

FF_new_tab.jpg
    1425 x 1019 - 424K
    Post edited by T Jaiman on