MIMIC LIVE....IS IT WORKING YET????? If SO... Can I PLEASE have the SERIAL NUMBER???

visiblemanvisibleman Posts: 178
edited May 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

That's all I want to know at the moment.

This is bout the 2nd or 3rd time Daz have given me Mimic Live. I keep HOPING that its a new updated version that actually WORKS!!!!!!!!! And each time I'm left feeling Stupid because I download Mimic thinking I'm going to see actually see it somewhere in Daz 4 and its not there.

Its like playing Where's Waldo/

WHERE'S MIMIC LIVE?

WHERE'S MIMIC LIVE?

WHERE's MIMIC LIVE?

I've posted this question numerous times till I eventually Forget about it. then Weeks go by, I purchase other items and everything is fine till (just like today) someone mentions Mimic Live then I remember all over again.

So...Pretty Please with Sprinkles on top...

WHAT's THE DEAL WITH MIMIC LIVE?

Is it working?

If so....

WHERE IS IT?

EDIT: I just realized that it requires a Serial Number. May I have the Serial Number Please.

I've been Patiently and Impatiently waiting for SEVERAL MONTHS! I Bought Edition before the Pro Edition and then The Pro Edition of Daz 4 just to have it be given away for free....

Same with Hexagon! I Bought That.

I Am a Loyal Supporter of Daz...

All I ask is for an ANSWER on Mimic Live.

Just a Response....

Anything...

please?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited December 1969

I don't have Mimic Live, but being a plug-in, it is either in Windows->Tabs->Mimic Live (or something like that), or completely absent on Macs, as mentioned on the product page. If you are on Windows also make sure the plug-in loads correctly in Help > About Installed Plugins...
    Reading this thread, it may not work properly if you are using a DS4 Standard serial instead of Pro (or Advanced, possibly). File a bug report if that is the case.

• visiblemanvisibleman Posts: 178
    edited May 2012

ReDave said:
    I don't have Mimic Live, but being a plug-in, it is either in Windows->Tabs->Mimic Live (or something like that), or completely absent on Macs, as mentioned on the product page. If you are on Windows also make sure the plug-in loads correctly in Help > About Installed Plugins...
    Reading this thread, it may not work properly if you are using a DS4 Standard serial instead of Pro (or Advanced, possibly). File a bug report if that is the case.

Yeah, I have the Pro Edition...I paid for it...In fact, EVERYONE should have the Pro Edition now since its FREE (for a limited time)

I'll check Windows, Tab, etc and see if I see it.

Post edited by visibleman on
  • visiblemanvisibleman Posts: 178
    edited May 2012

I DO NOT See it in Windows, Tab.

I did however check the About Installed and it says it requires a Serial Number.

Only thing is It doesn't come with one.

I Checked the My Serial Numbers in my profile and there isn't one.

Maybe THAT's the Problem.

So...to any Daz Mods that happen to be reading this but haven't said said anything :blank: ......, can you please send me the Serial Number to Mimic Live?

Thanks! :coolhmm:

Post edited by visibleman on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

What do you mean when you say DAZ "gave" you Mimic Live! - have you purchased it or not?

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

What do you mean when you say DAZ "gave" you Mimic Live! - have you purchased it or not?

I think it is in that 4.5 release version zip ...

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

Yes, and since he's already raised the issue in the 4.5 thread I'm going to lock this one.

This discussion has been closed.