Jepes M4 Body Hair/Moustache

texjonestexjones Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Now, I'm going to ask a difficult question. I figured out the Jepes Body hair/Moustache, although it gets a bit nerving. It works best with Michael, any other figure it gets really difficult to make two into one. SO the question how can I make the two figures become one for animation. What I do with one figure the other has to be done also, and that's like double work. And because no two can be exactly in sync with each other. Or is there a better way to put a simple moustache/beard on a figure without so much layering and doubling. For a static still picture the Jepes Hair is great, I like it but animation it's not mucho bueno.

Comments

• tonicdustytonicdusty Posts: 12
    edited May 2013

I think your having the same problem I'm having. Frankly I think we are missing something. There is no way that the "proper way" to use the body hair is to have two models linked together.

Post edited by tonicdusty on
  • BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,851
    edited December 1969

I don't have it, but iirc from when it was released, you either needed to "fit to" a second M4 to the first M4 and apply it to the second M4, or make a LIE preset, or use the shader mixer. With DS4 you can create a geometry shell for M4 and apply the hair to it, the shell will follow M4 around and take any pose/morph you apply to Mike, and will use much less RAM than a second M4.