Rendering Dreams

revenger681revenger681 Posts: 156
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Soo. I recently bought Reality 2. My intro to the fantastic tool. Started a new render using some props I've had for a while but never used. Went to bed while it was rendering one night (total of 2 days so far on and off (this is why I love using Lux :)). I had a rather amusing dream:

I was stuck, levitating in the air, can't remember what was below me, I was in some room just stuck... I started to panic, then it hit me! "rotate camera and translate along the "Y" axis!" I looked up and grabbed the little arrow and pulled down, sank a little, but every time the camera rotated I could see I wasn't quite on the ground yet (if only i could "snap to ground!"). I went on to rotate myself, and pull until I could somehow get down, but I never could get the alignment just right, every time the room would rotate I could see I was still floating. In the dream I was in a panic state, even when I woke up my heart was beating fast. Haha!

Have your renders invoked any hilarious dreams lately? lol

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,888
    edited December 1969

I don't know about renders, but I once had a very uncomfortable dream in which I was living inside the hack computer game - ASCII characters and all.

• StorytellerStoryteller Posts: 80
    edited December 1969

I had an odd dream not too long ago, I was swimming, scuba diving in the arctic there was a big house and a village there and there were polar bears and birds underwater, penguins walking on this house, it was very tall, like 10 stories and built into a mountain, very strange. I was floating up and up and I came out of the water in a golf pro shop or something. very strange.

• revenger681revenger681 Posts: 156
    edited September 2012

Lol! Haha!
    Man I loved that hacking game, Uplink. Also: I guess we know where the polar bears have been going... It's not global warming, they're building a secret underwater society at your neighborhood golf pro shops!

Post edited by revenger681 on
  • StorytellerStoryteller Posts: 80
    edited December 1969

Lol! Haha!
    Man I loved that hacking game, Uplink. Also: I guess we know where the polar bears have been going... It's not global warming, they're building a secret underwater society at your neighborhood golf pro shops!

and this, is why I love daz.