4.5 pro and texture atlas

wizardiouswizardious Posts: 0

I have the texture atlas, and it appears loaded in my plugin menu. But where do I find it? Its not in tabs, or file menu???

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You will probably have to go to Customize, and select Activities > Advanced > Toolbars, and activate the 'Creator Tools' toolbar, then click Apply, and it should pop up. Texture Atlas is the one that looks like a globe

• wizardiouswizardious Posts: 0
    edited September 2012

I tried to make the texture atlas appear in the menu's, using the path you suggested, but I could not figure it out.
    I did however, manage to change the texture atlas shortcut key, so now it appears whenever I push "T".
    (Daz Studio pro 4.5.0.114)

Texture_atlas_shortcut.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 229K
    Post edited by wizardious on
  • Takeo.KenseiTakeo.Kensei Posts: 1,303
    edited December 1969

You cancustomize your toolbars to view it. Make sure the menu you want it in is enabled then drag and drop it on the menu toolbar

15-09-2012_00-55-08.png
    655 x 392 - 36K
    15-09-2012_00-54-07.png
    334 x 345 - 12K
  • stitlownstitlown Posts: 278
    edited December 1969

Followed Takeo.Kensei's great instruction and texture atlas appears on the tool bar when looking in the customise view but back in the action world nothing.

Any suggestions?

edited December 1969

What toolbar is it supposed to be on? Did you move it onto a toolbar yourself?

I am not sure what your problem is here, are you saying that you can see it on the toolbar as shown below, but it does not appear in the actual toolbar inside DAZ Studio? What version of DAZ Studio are you using Help > About DAZ Studio will tell you. Find the Texture Atlas on the left hand side, and drag and drop to any toolbar that you want it on. Make sure that the toolbar is enabled, by right clicking on it in Activities, and clicking on 'Enable Toolbar'.

If that is not the problem, could you please explain further, and post an image of what you are seeing?

Untitled-1.jpg
    608 x 780 - 163K
  • Widdershins StudioWiddershins Studio Posts: 539
    edited February 2014

This is not working in Daz 4.6.2.118

I add a new tool bar and add the texture atlas to it. But the new toolbar does not show up in the 'tool's drop down in the main menu.

Unless I am looking in the wrong place...

ta-added-missing.jpg
    480 x 405 - 96K
    ta-added.jpg
    437 x 362 - 22K
    Post edited by Widdershins Studio on
    edited February 2014

Look at Takeo.Kensei post just above

You have to enable the toolbar first, then you right click on the toolbars at the top of the interface and select it, then it will appear.
    It will not appear in the Tools menu option in the top menu.

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • Widdershins StudioWiddershins Studio Posts: 539
    edited December 1969

OK got it !

I just glossed over that post, sorry, but thanks :)