Sultry Walk Tutorial

RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

the video on youtube was deleted

Comments

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

ok now i have an animation for a drunk female

but no tut because of : see above

did anyone see the tut on youtube before it was deleted ?

was it helpfull ?

good to understand ?

• rf2016rf2016 Posts: 186

and the video??

• We have reported the broken link.

• GatorGator Posts: 1,268

Perhaps you can re-upload?

is it possible attaching a video here

or only through yt or vimeo etc ?

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Ruphuss said:

is it possible attaching a video here

or only through yt or vimeo etc ?

Seems like they could include the video with the product, then we could download the update. Or even make it a separate manual download on the library page. Then no one would have to rely on Youtube, or have to be online to view the video.

• Ow! My eyes!

Whoever made that video, have they ever watched it? The narration is very fast and quiet, in an accent I can't hear clearly, then

WHAM!!!!!!!!

Bright white flash, zappy LOUD!!! drumbeat music, and the DAZ logo blowing its brains out at me.

No thanks, I won't watch videos that try to rip out my optic nerves and tie them in a knot.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,008

The "POP!!" logo thing was weird, but the above video did not have any drumbeat music... You should check outside and see if there is a new age drum circle forming near your home... We get those around here sometimes, but spraying them with the hose usually drives them off.

Thank you, Richard.

Based on the commentary in the video, there will be more videos. Anyway to know when those come out?

• I believe they may already be there.  When I went looking for this one there were 3 new videos on animate 2, graphmate, and keymate on the DAZ 3D Youtube channel.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511

I believe they may already be there.  When I went looking for this one there were 3 new videos on animate 2, graphmate, and keymate on the DAZ 3D Youtube channel.

Yeah, a few years late IMO. But shows they are still focused on novice and new user. Us old experienced opinionated types need not subscribe cool

• McGyver said:

The "POP!!" logo thing was weird, but the above video did not have any drumbeat music...

If your volume is up high enough to hear the narrator clearly, then the clatter-rattle-bang in the middle of the white flash definitely sounds like a drumbeat, and the drum's right behind your head.

It's the contrast, I think. Going from a dark screen of D|S with (I think) the Darkside colours, zap! White screen burning the eyes out of your head and kaboom! noise making your eardrums meet in the middle.

Well, it seems to be just a basic intro to Animate2, which I can safely ignore since I bought it years ago. I thought from the description it was going to be some advanced bit of the plugin I'd never explored.

I don't see me doing any animation in the near future, but I figured the tutorial was free so it wouldn't hurt to learn a few more skills.

I'll go back to the video page and see about subscribing...

i hope there come some information how they did the walk

feet on the ground

no sliding and things

this was just about how to use an animation preset