Morphalynn: 127 Head and Face Morphs for G3F

MW Promo-50

Download from Renderosity: Morphalynn: 127 G3F Head and Face Morphs

Download from ShareCG: Morphalynn: 127 G3F Head and Face Morphs

DESCRIPTION

Add Morphalynn to your runtime, and have fun reshaping Genesis 3 Female! This package contains 127 face and head morphs, logically named, grouped, and color coded. Morphs cover head, ears, brow, cheeks, chin, jaw, eyes, mouth, and nose. As far as I can tell from my extensive tests, they also play nice with G3F’s facial bones, so no rigging weirdness here. [If you find any problems, though, feel free to alert me.]

Features:

All morphs are named “MW-xxx” for easy filtering and identification.

Asymmetry morphs [4 each for brow, mouth, and nose] easily add realistic asymmetry to your characters.

Real World morphs for brow, nose, and mouth allow you to control each side of the face independently.

There are way more nose morphs in this package than you ever dreamed of, including 4 fantasy Pinocchio noses and 3 columella morphs. [What’s the columella, you ask? Well, it’s the piece of flesh dividing the nostrils, and I swear nobody else pays attention to it when making morphs.]

All morphs are completely unrestricted in their use. Commercial, noncommercial, whatever. You can create your own characters based on these morphs, the redistribute the morphs along with your character. You can port the morphs over to G3M [or any other figure], then release the package as a freebie. Go wild!!

After installation, find the morphs under the following paths on your Parameters tab:

Genesis 3 Female > Actor > Head > Real World > MW-Head [6]

Genesis 3 Female > Actor > Head > Ears > Fantasy SciFi > MW-Ears [3]

Genesis 3 Female > Actor > Head > Ears > Real World > MW-Ears [5]

Genesis 3 Female > Actor > Head > Face > Brow > Real World > MW-Brow [15]

Genesis 3 Female Actor > Head > Face > Cheeks and Jaw > Real World > MW-Cheeks [6]

Genesis 3 Female Actor > Head > Face > Cheeks and Jaw > Real World >  MW-Chin [13]

Genesis 3 Female Actor > Head > Face > Cheeks and Jaw > Real World > MW-Jaw [7]

Genesis 3 Female Actor > Head > Face > Eyes > Real World > MW-Eyes [13]

Genesis 3 Female Actor > Head > Face > Mouth > Real World > MW-Mouth [19]

Genesis 3 Female Actor > Head > Face > Nose > Fantasy SciFi > MW-Nose [4]

Genesis 3 Female Actor > Head > Face > Nose > Real World > MW-Nose [36]

MODEL

Promo pictures both show characters you can create using only G3F base and the Morphalynn package. Thank you to Will Timmins for the promo renders and beta testing. You can see more of his stuff at his Deviant Art account: http://willbear.deviantart.com/

USAGE NOTES

Use for whatever purposes you like, commercial or non-commercial. Attribution is always nice, but not necessary. Just don’t repackage and call your own. Have fun!

I would, however, like to put in a plea on behalf of myself and all other freebie creators: Like many amateurs out there in the world of 3D art, I release my freebies with the fewest possible restrictions. However, I always appreciate thank yous, links to pictures using my freebies, and other indications that people enjoy my work. Comments and compliments motivate me to continue offering stuff for free!

And hey…if you ever find one of my items so stupendously awesome that you can’t stand it, or you regularly use it, consider throwing a few coins my way. You can use the Donate button on my ShareCG page: http://www.sharecg.com/modernwizard
Just don’t aim for the head; it hurts. :p

ABOUT ME

the tacky trove, repository of all my digital freebies: http://oddpla.net/tacky/

Powers of Creation, home of my digital art and other creative endeavors:
http://oddpla.net/modernwizard/

MWPromo2-50

Comments

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Thanks, MW! So many hours of dial-spinning ahead! :)

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191

Wow! Thank you, thats really cool. .

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,897

I'll note that the promos I did was _purely_ with the above morphs plus whatever the stock starter stuff is... I don't own any purchased G3F content, and made the promos.

So there! :)

• I'll note that the promos I did was _purely_ with the above morphs plus whatever the stock starter stuff is... I don't own any purchased G3F content, and made the promos.

So there! :)

Neener neener! Seriously...thanks for your support with this project. It was enjoyable to collaborate.

--MW

• Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933

Amazing work, thank you so much for sharing this in addition to your earlier packs =)

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Love your morphs thanks so much for being so generous in sharing them!

• Thanks for your comments and compliments, everyone! Feedback certainly encourages me to share further freebies. In fact, I already have at least 5 more face morphs to release in a second pack...

--MW

• TottallouTottallou Posts: 555
    edited January 2016

Thank you for sharing  - You can make some interesting faces using these with the SimTenero Randomizer :)

Here is a  quick example so you can see I am using them

morphtest.jpg
    600 x 780 - 58K
    Post edited by Tottallou on
  • GlennFGlennF Posts: 141

Thank You

• Totallou -- thanks for sharing your render with the Morphalynn morphs! Glad they're working out for you.

--MW

• Thank you for this! I have been looking for something like this!

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Cool more morphs.

TY.

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120

Thank you very much!!! Will there be morphs for G3M, too? *puppyeyes* blush

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 509
    edited December 2016

Got these a while ago - So Good! Thanks

Used quite a lot on this one...

tn.jpg
    450 x 375 - 34K
    Post edited by DigiDotz on
  • Oooooh, nice, Digitdotz! Glad to see that you're having fun with the package.

--MW

• Oh wow what a generous gift thank you!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653
    edited December 2016

Here is one I did with your Morphs MW!!!

Meet Marlinda.png
    1146 x 1433 - 2M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on
  • Nice cheekbones, Saphirewild! :D

--MW

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

Thanks MW!!! I am glad you like it I worked hard on getting them just right for her snootyness lolz

• Tim NTim N Posts: 193

Thanks, MW. WIsh I'd found these earlier.

• "...You can port the morphs over to G3M [or any other figure], then release the package as a freebie. Go wild!!"

Hmmmmm.... what IS the quickest, easiest way to convert these over to G3M, anyway?   I'd SO love to have these for G3M.  Has anyone else done that already?

In any event, thank you for these, I'll grab them later.  >>crawls off to bed after doing renders all night long....<<

• I did a conversion a while back using the transfer utility. I'm not to sure about the quality of this conversion as I'm really not much of an expert at this kind of thing. I also tried porting them over to the Genesis 8 figures but I'm having some trouble with the eyelash morphs since the eyelashes are separate figures now. Anyway here's a zip of the converted morphs. Hope you find them useful.

zip
    zip
    ModernWizard127MorphsG3MConversion.zip
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,271
    edited May 2018

I did a conversion a while back using the transfer utility. I'm not to sure about the quality of this conversion as I'm really not much of an expert at this kind of thing. I also tried porting them over to the Genesis 8 figures but I'm having some trouble with the eyelash morphs since the eyelashes are separate figures now. Anyway here's a zip of the converted morphs. Hope you find them useful.

Do you have permission to share these? Sorry, re-read the first post.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Thank you, I now have both versions installed into my DS library.  This is particularly useful because I want to make some characters for a family group, where there's a family resemblance from the mother and father injected into the kid characters in such a way that the boys look like they've inherited a bit of appearance from both parents.... easily accomplished now by simply dialing in a bit from the created mom character and from the created dad character into the two boys.

• ilseturnbullilseturnbull Posts: 135

Thank you, I grabbed both as well. Really appreciate it!