G2 Ellie Cosplay set

Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
edited January 2016 in Freebies

Hi all. 

The new January PC Contest inspired me to create a new clothing: 

http://www.sharecg.com/v/83479/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Ellie_Cosplay

This is a Cosplay set for the Genesis 2 Female, based on the Character "Ellie" from "The last of us". It's a tribute to a great game character and a cool Heroine!

The Model Textures originally have been made by KonradM96 on Deviant Art. I rebuilt the cloth completely in Marvelous Designer and Rigged them for the G2 Female. Also with the know morphs in it. Then i made a complete new Texture map and painted it from scratch in Photoshop and Body Paint 2.5, using Konrads Maps as guide.

Hope you like them. Thank you Konrad for making it available,

Ah, i nearly forgot, there is also a texture for the Sneakers. If you own the "Casual Jeans and T-Shirt for Genesis and Genesis 2 Female(s)" from Ravenhair and Daz you can use the textures to also have the correct shoes on your costume.

Cheers Beat

EDIT: V2 is up now, the sneaker Textures have been fixed.

Ellie_Cosplay_Promo.png
300 x 350 - 98K
Post edited by Beat578 on

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited January 2016

And here you go...I had to autofit it to G3F (because that's who I made Ellie for...and it was easier to autofit the clothes than recreate the morph).  I'm getting a little poke through on the elbows of the long shirt.  I haven't tried to play around with correcting it...in this shot it kind of looks like she wore through the elbow, so I left it alone.

Just adding smoothing took care of the elbow pokethrough.

ellie_beat578.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 108K
    ellie_beat578_4.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 155K
    Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited January 2016

thank you . . I like it yes

here was  something whipped up to try it on . . an thank you thank you

Tring Beat 002.jpg
    1300 x 1296 - 450K
    Post edited by XaatXuun on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

cheers

• This is brilliant! I was trying to make an Ellie render and had just recolored some other bits and pieces, but now I have the real deal. Thank you! yes

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited January 2016

My turn. Thanks Beat, this is a great set, with your customary high standards and attention to detail!

EllieInDoubt3.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 186K
    Post edited by SixDs on
  • Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
    Cool. I love those renders. They motivate me to produce more. Hopefully, the chef outfit will be out next week. Next set will be a pair of boots.
  • Looks good. I can't seemto get them to work for me.I can't find them once installed. Any idea what I did wrong?

Did you look under the Genesis 2 Females? It's for Genesis 2, most of the new Cloth are for Genesis 3. 

In Genesis 2 Females, Clothing, you should see a Folder Called "Beat578", thats where all my clothing goes into. You should find it under "Ellie Cosplay" there.
    if not, try to download it again, mabe you unpacked it into a wrong folder. (Choos your DAZ Studio root Folder to unpack it).

Hope this helps.

Beat

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    edited January 2016

Here is what I did as a sample of this amazing outfit the only thing that didn't work was the sneakers:

Tomboy.png
    370 x 599 - 314K
    Post edited by Saphirewild on

Hi all. I uploaded the V2 of the File. The Sneakers should work now.

• JeremyDJeremyD Posts: 265

oo awesome.

The Last of Us is an amazing game. I played it twice!

• All it needs is a set of Jayne Cobb tee-shirt textures...

Jayne Cobb #4.png
    640 x 480 - 200K
  • Thanks so much for the outfit. Here's a render I did while playing with the IRAY system, hope you like it.

As you can see, still no joy with the shoes though. Checked the downloaded file (says it's v2) but the data subdirectory has no file for the shoes and people sub directories has the shoe file in the materials subfolder rather than with the other files. Hope that helps sort it out.

Shoes or no shoes, very nice work. I have all of your uploaded stuff.

my_ellie.jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 2M
  • RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

hi Beat

anything new of your nice products ?