[Released] Faber Inc - Just Dance Poses for Genesis 9 and 8 [Commercial]

Hey guys!
Celebrate Dance International Day in style with this collection of 50 poses made for Genesis 9 and 8 characters!
https://www.daz3d.com/just-dance-poses-for-genesis-9-and-8

Dance to the sizzling rhythm of Latin music or the cool vibes of Urban sounds with daring moves.

Strike a pose and Vogue (Vogue, Vogue, Vogue) like a pro, or transport your scene back to a Disco Saturday Night Fever sensation.

Evoke emotion in Adagio tempo or glide across the dance floor in Ballroom elegance.

Recreate iconic on-screen moments or effortlessly channel the signature choreographies of Pop Royalty.

I hope you like it heart

FIJustDancePosesForG9_Main.jpg
1600 x 2080 - 2M

Comments

• insta buy!

• ElorElor Posts: 733

I didn't recognize all references, but the ones I did were nicely done and overall, the promo pictures look fabulous yes

• Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 298

Elor said:

I didn't recognize all references, but the ones I did were nicely done and overall, the promo pictures look fabulous yes

Thank you amaidroid_cf981e3474 and Elor heart

Not all poses in the pack are references to something specific, but I must admit that the 'seen on screen' poses were the ones that got me inspired. Especially, the 'Carlton dance' and the 'Elaine dance', which are iconic moments from my childhood that I find really funny. I couldn't make a poses pack about dancing without including MJ's iconic moves or Beyonce's Single Ladies choreo, so that's how this started to become a product hehe

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,034
    edited April 30

Smokin' !

Fantastic Set as always!   NOTE:  This image uses the amazing Samba pose Faber created, and then hair, skin and clothes enhanced with AI no alterations to the pose itself.  More info on the workflow in my Gallery.

NOTE:  This image was generated using AI elements based on DAZ 3D assets.

Post edited by bohemian3 on
  • Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 298

bohemian3 said:

Smokin' !

Fantastic Set as always!   NOTE:  This image uses the amazing Samba pose Faber created, and then hair, skin and clothes enhanced with AI no alterations to the pose itself.  More info on the workflow in my Gallery.

NOTE:  This image was generated using AI elements based on DAZ 3D assets.

Wow, Steve! That's smoking hot! heart Thank you! You're tempting me to try the DAZ Ai platform. I haven't yet, but I think it would be better for me when doing backgrounds and stuff than using Mage. Again, thanks for using my poses and all my products. I'm very proud of those samba poses hehe

edited April 30

Hiya @Faber Inc  - if you have access to the pro plan at Mage, you're better off with that for now until more features are add to DAZ AI-  Mage Pro gives you access to the LoRAs if you have a premium account.  This image was done on my own SD Server - you can sorta get similar results with this prompt (but lacks fine tuning) Also aspect Ratio 16:9 seems to help with lighting -- dreamshaper V8 Model !  Also, Mage gives you basic access to ControlNet to control poses.

<lora:add_detail:0.5> Photorealistic photo of a Latino man in a crowded nightclub hyperrealism, (rim lighting,:1.4) two tone lighting, soft focus, red blue hue, octane, dimly lit, low key, cinematic film still, wide angle

Faber Inc said:   You're tempting me to try the DAZ Ai platform. I haven't yet, but I think it would be better for me when doing backgrounds and stuff than using Mage. Again, thanks for using my poses and all my products. I'm very proud of those samba poses hehe

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152
    edited May 7

bohemian3 said:

More info on the workflow in my Gallery.

Well, maybe silly to ask but how to find your gallery? No link from forum profile. No search option in gallery. Or did I miss something?

Ups, sorry, missed your signature :-)

Hmm, but it says "Empty gallery" there?

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
    edited May 10

Sorry about that @Rod Wise Driggo  - I unpublished some images for a new project I'm going to start uploading. Here's the workflow I use - create the most basic of image with the exact pose I want with a few accessories for the AI to work, then use Stable Diffusion ControlNet to generate the final.

Rod Wise Driggo Hmm, but it says "Empty gallery" there?