Stronghands freestuffs

Comments

• stronghandsstronghands Posts: 104
    edited December 1969

Aaannnnnnddd...just because I had another render, here she is with a different hair and pose.

Last I remember we were unable to post pics with mild nudity, such as bare breasts/nipples, so I'll just have to say she has a little more breasts than the base model, and her own nipple morphs as well. Also a little smaller waist, hips, and tummy. I was trying for a slightly Asian face...not sure if that's a fail though.

prev_2.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 910K
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

In the meantime...is anyone interested in a character, head and body morph, with texture, for Laura?
    Sure, why not? I don't have very many characters for Laura.

She needs a name, and if someone will help with that I'll get her wrapped up and ready for download.

Hmmmmm... "Laura", from "laurel", the plant that was used for wreaths given to a victor... Maybe a name that means "victor" or "victory"... Here's a list:
    http://www.behindthename.com/names/search.php?nmd=mdu&terms=victor

(Best not to choose "Victoria" :-) )

You were going for an Asian look - how about "Jaya"?

edited December 1969

robkelk said:

You were going for an Asian look - how about "Jaya"?

Oh, I like that name, and since yours was the only suggestion...congratulations! Jaya it (she) is. :D

On a side, somewhat related, note...I've been modifying a few clothing items to fit. Nothing major...load the item, add D-forms, export .obj, tinker with .cr2, blah blah blah. Anyway, I have a few things that work ok and wonder if anyone can confirm what I need to do if I want to share these as well. Can I encrypt the .obj with something so that if someone wants to use it they have to have the original to extract against? I know I've had to do that before, just wondering if it's the proper way.

Anyway, I expect to have her packaged soon, most likely sometime early next week unless I get surge of energy and free time.

....Jaya....

Jaya_1.jpg
    1500 x 1875 - 1M
  • Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Wow, it has been a while since you've been around. Anyway, the new character looks pretty interesting. Looking forward to taking her for a spin...as it were. There are a few things out there for her to wear, as I recall so this could be fun. Expect renders...

edited December 1969

@ Lord Ganthor: I'll eventually get those A3 characters up. In the meantime, I think I'd really enjoy a few Jaya renders. I always love your work.

Jaya for L3 is available now Jaya

Jaya_2.jpg
    1500 x 1800 - 1M
    edited December 1969

@ Lord Ganthor: I'll eventually get those A3 characters up. In the meantime, I think I'd really enjoy a few Jaya renders. I always love your work.

Thank you for the compliment. I've always enjoyed your work as well. I can't say when I'll get around to putting her through her paces (I'm working 50 plus hours a week at the moment), but I look forward to working with her soon. Maybe something nice and outdoors-ish...

edited December 1969

On a side, somewhat related, note...I've been modifying a few clothing items to fit. Nothing major...load the item, add D-forms, export .obj, tinker with .cr2, blah blah blah. Anyway, I have a few things that work ok and wonder if anyone can confirm what I need to do if I want to share these as well. Can I encrypt the .obj with something so that if someone wants to use it they have to have the original to extract against? I know I've had to do that before, just wondering if it's the proper way.
    I know the technical answer is "use RTEncoder to encrypt the modified item." However, I don't know what the legal answer is - that would be up to whoever made each original outfit. Check the license files, then ask the creators if there's still any question.
  • amy_aimeiamy_aimei Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

@stronghands, Jaya look pretty. To your question about sharing the modified clothing items, I think using RTEncoder is OK because the person who wants to use the modified clothing has to have the original, otherwise, it will not work. I've seen others doing that.

edited December 1969

Thanks Amy and Rob. I thought that was the program to use. I was just drawing a blank before. Ugh, it's been too long.

I learned that the MAT pose was calling for a different bump than what came with Jaya, so I fixed that this morning, I think, and re-uploaded to ShareCG, so if you have the old version just download and reinstall and you should be good.

One more, because, well, I've been fitting more clothing.

Jaya_3.jpg
    1500 x 1200 - 693K
    edited December 1969

All this character creation/uploading has gotten me into the mood to clear a few things out of my 'workshop'. So...this is where I am with "Winter". Somehow she became Asian, which is just fine by me. As she is right now she is a head morph with a texture and has a "Amy breast" morph so she can wear the cool things amy_aimei made for her character as well.

Your thoughts?

094_winter.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 760K
    edited December 1969

Another render of Winter. This shows the optional texture, net stockings.

Also, I failed to mention that Jaya for L3 has a net stocking texture as well. I just didn't make a pose file for it, but the texture and bump are in the texture folder so you can apply it manually.

093_winter.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 1M
    edited December 1969

All this character creation/uploading has gotten me into the mood to clear a few things out of my 'workshop'. So...this is where I am with "Winter". Somehow she became Asian, which is just fine by me. As she is right now she is a head morph with a texture and has a "Amy breast" morph so she can wear the cool things amy_aimei made for her character as well.

Your thoughts?

She looks like an elegant young lady who would be welcome in my runtime...
    edited December 1969

@stronghands07, when I have time, I'll update the clothing set I've done to work with your characters. BTW, is there a Aiko3 version of Jaya? Laura 3 is missing from my content library. Fortunately, I can find it in Product Library, I think I have to download it again.

edited December 1969

@ amy_aimei: ? You don't have to do that. It's easier for me to just make a morphs to make my characters fit your stuff. ;)

A3 Winter is uploaded. I hope everything is in the right place, but I wanted to get her on ShareCG before I left for the weekend.

Winter for Aiko3

edited December 1969

A3 Winter, final version.

Because of the way I set the eyes I have set limits on the head morph so it can't be changed accidentally. Her body and nipple morphs are changeable however, with a "Amy reduced breast" morph for use with the default body shape. I don't recommend using that morph with "Winter Body" dialed up though. It looks kinda not too good that way. LOL

Anyway, two different textures not counting the one for stockings with the dark texture. Also, separate eye color poses so you can mix-n-match.

Winter_final_dark_1.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 1M
    edited December 1969

A3 Winter, final version.

Because of the way I set the eyes I have set limits on the head morph so it can't be changed accidentally. Her body and nipple morphs are changeable however, with a "Amy reduced breast" morph for use with the default body shape. I don't recommend using that morph with "Winter Body" dialed up though. It looks kinda not too good that way. LOL

Anyway, two different textures not counting the one for stockings with the dark texture. Also, separate eye color poses so you can mix-n-match.

Oh, she's lovely! Thank you for sharing...

I'll add her to the Aiko3 free resources list.

• TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 701
    edited December 1969

Another render of Winter. This shows the optional texture, net stockings.

Also, I failed to mention that Jaya for L3 has a net stocking texture as well. I just didn't make a pose file for it, but the texture and bump are in the texture folder so you can apply it manually.

What shoes did ya use?

edited December 1969

robkelk said:

Oh, she's lovely! Thank you for sharing...

I'll add her to the Aiko3 free resources list.

Thanks Rob. :D

@ TheCastellan: Those shoes are the Pumps for Aiko3 and Aiko3 LE by the talented amy_aimei, re-colored to match her Qipao.

edited December 1969

Finally getting in the right frame of mind to finish up the Aiko3 for All Seasons series. Well...that wasn't the original plan, but that's kinda what it turned into.

So, here's where I'm at for A3_Spring. I was going for innocence. Please, let me know what you think?

080_Spring_preview_1.jpg
    1500 x 1875 - 350K
    edited December 1969

Finally getting in the right frame of mind to finish up the Aiko3 for All Seasons series. Well...that wasn't the original plan, but that's kinda what it turned into.

So, here's where I'm at for A3_Spring. I was going for innocence. Please, let me know what you think?

I think she looks lovely. She has a youthful look to her without being a child, which is very appropriate for spring...

edited May 2013

Please, let me know what you think?

Good to see all four "Seasons" for Aiko3. Thank you. I think you can improve the eyes of the model. They don't look as natural as the eyes of Jaya for L3.

Post edited by amy_aimei on
  • TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 701
    edited December 1969

I likes it, but like Amy said, the eyes can be improved a little bit. :D

edited December 1969

Thanks everyone for the input. I'm not so good at making textures, but I tried to improve the eyes some. Let me know your thoughts please?

080_Spring_preview_2.jpg
    1500 x 1875 - 531K
    edited December 1969

Thanks everyone for the input. I'm not so good at making textures, but I tried to improve the eyes some. Let me know your thoughts please?

The eyes and textures are good! Very nice!

edited December 1969

Thank you Amy. :)

I think I've fiddled with everything enough. Spring will have only one texture, because, well...I'm just not creative enough to make variations. LOL

Anyway, she just loves Casual's Bodycon dress. I spent a bit of time making it fit her just right so you can get an idea of her body shape. I'll get her packaged up, and hopefully uploaded tomorrow.

I also considered uploading a morph for Casual's dress to fit Spring, but not sure yet.

078.jpg
    1500 x 1875 - 2M
  • SarcasticaSarcastica Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Thank you- I yanked the free A3 poses this weekend. Have been revisiting A3 lately and your stuff is really great.

edited December 1969

Thanks Sarcastica. I'm glad you like my work.

SRING IS HERE!!!

Well, actually it's almost summer, but she was uploaded last year. :D Anyway, I just got A3 Spring packaged and uploaded to ShareCG. Let me know if everything is in place and if she's working properly. Please?

077.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 2M
    edited December 1969

She's a good looking character, sort of the tall, willowy type that would make a good elf or alien race. I need to get her downloaded and do something with her as soon as I get a few other things cleared off my plate and get some time. Looking forward to it with great anticipation, as always. She might be just the thing for the pin-up contest, y'know...

edited December 1969

Thanks LG! Hmmm...you know, now that you mention it...*loads A3 Spring into DAZ*...oh my, the base .cr2 I used has my elf ear morphs in it. I never removed them for the last several characters I made. SWEET!

Thanks for giving me a ton of render ideas. *smile*

edited December 1969

Ok, I was looking through my freebies at ScarCG and noticed that I have a total of 13. That's just not acceptable! 12, or 14 would be fine, but not 13.

So, I thought about making some stocking/hosiery textures for your (and mine) gen3 characters. Maybe MAT poses for V3, A3, and Laura. Ideas? Should I make whole body textures, or maybe just offer the transparency layers so you can make your own? Any ideas are appreciated.

Anyway, here is Spring showing off a couple ideas....

060A.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 1014K
    060.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 991K