::faints::

BC RiceBC Rice Posts: 591
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Man! Best...weekend...ever in the history of DAZ3D.

I've gotten almost $1,000 worth of stuff and I might still grab a few more things.

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,099
    edited December 1969

Isn't that, like... the most awesome feeling in the world?!!!!
    I love it when fortune smiles and I'm allowed to drop a large pile of cash on expertly-crafted 3d products from Daz! Reminds me of the time period when my awesome wife reported that she had a pile of cash that she saved up for me so I could buy Carrara Pro. She saved so much that it took me the better part of a week to download everything I bought on broadband internet.

There is so much awesome stuff in this store. I even enjoyed running backwards (in the old store, you could view items from oldest to newest - not sure if you still can) through time in the store picking up cool stuff from years gone by. Then buy a bunch of new stuff again - rinse and repeat! :vampire:

• GarstorGarstor Posts: 1,411
    edited December 1969

:down:

Alas...my free time has been consumed with work (gotta pay that mortgage). So I haven't been able to jump in on the latest Daz sales.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,099
    edited December 1969

Garstor said:
    :down:

Alas...my free time has been consumed with work (gotta pay that mortgage). So I haven't been able to jump in on the latest Daz sales.

Lately, same boat = me :down: