General Freebie Requests

ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
edited October 2013 in Freebies

This thread is for posting requests for general freebies. If you've created a freebie that someone is requesting, feel free to reply and post a link to the thread the freebie is being offered in.

We hope that this makes it easier for people to not only request freebies, but also for our esteemed community members who create freebies to find out what general freebies are being requested.

Enjoy!

Please make any general freebie requests in this thread ONLY. Do not start other threads in this forum requesting freebies.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Oom FooyatOom Fooyat Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I am searching for free, good looking cutlery, fork, knife spoon and so on. I have found some but they are a bit chunky and/or odd. It is for a close-up so it has to look nice.

Cheers for my first post on the new forum! Oom

• BlackbirdwakeBlackbirdwake Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

I am searching for free, good looking cutlery, fork, knife spoon and so on. I have found some but they are a bit chunky and/or odd. It is for a close-up so it has to look nice.

Oh! I know a good set for that! You want the Kitchen add-on pack by TruForm. 49 awesome kitchen utensils. Here's the link: http://www.inlitestudio.com/3D/3d_kitchen_pack.html
    Free for commercial and noncommercial renders. He has some other great free stuff too, so be sure to check it out.

kitchen_pack.jpg
    710 x 417 - 42K
    Post edited by Blackbirdwake on
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know of a good (at least somewhat) realistic frog prop? It doesn't need to be poseable.

• Guardian Angel 671Guardian Angel 671 Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Anyone know where I can get a pretty decent werewolf or close free? I'm on extremely limited funds at moment & need this for an idea I have:)

edited December 1969

Anyone know where I can get a pretty decent werewolf or close free? I’m on extremely limited funds at moment & need this for an idea I have:)
    thanks

Try http://www.most-digital-creations.com/genesis_werewolf.htm
    It's a free werewolf morph for Genesis. The added awesomeness of this freebie is that, because it's based on a slider with your other body morphs, it provides for super easy transformation scenes/animations.
    Also, note that it will show up with your other body sliders/dials, not in your runtime. Check the readme for more info.

Hope that helps!

GenesisWerewolfThumbL.jpg
    600 x 600 - 143K
  • Guardian Angel 671Guardian Angel 671 Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Anyone know where I can get a pretty decent werewolf or close free? I’m on extremely limited funds at moment & need this for an idea I have:)
    thanks

Try http://www.most-digital-creations.com/genesis_werewolf.htm
    It's a free werewolf morph for Genesis. The added awesomeness of this freebie is that, because it's based on a slider with your other body morphs, it provides for super easy transformation scenes/animations.
    Also, note that it will show up with your other body sliders/dials, not in your runtime. Check the readme for more info.

Hope that helps!

It does-now I need ta find fur lol:) doing a little red riding hood render but with a twist :)
    thankies much

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Please I need a squared, longer nail for Genesis. I would be very grateful!

Thanks

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

I am looking for a ponytail that looks like this:

Example (perfectly safe for work).

Specifically, I want the ponytail part high-rising, somewhere on top of the head. It does not need to be 100% free, but I'd like it from the cheaper end of things.

Alternatively, if someone knows free textures for DAZ's own Strike Ponytail, I will gladly check 'em out.

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I am looking for a ponytail that looks like this:

Example (perfectly safe for work).

Specifically, I want the ponytail part high-rising, somewhere on top of the head. It does not need to be 100% free, but I'd like it from the cheaper end of things.

Alternatively, if someone knows free textures for DAZ's own Strike Ponytail, I will gladly check 'em out.

I don't know if this suggestion would work for you, but here it is (for what it's worth):

AprilYSH has a Horsetail Hair morphing prop (available at http://shop.aprilsvanity.com/-free-items/horsetail-hair-model-textures/prod_45.html). It's a freebie, and it even includes fits for just about any figure you can imagine (although that hair on the Millennium Baby is disturbing on so many levels!).

You might be able to combine it with another hair prop, say a bob or other short style, to produce the look in the image.

• ssweetessweete Posts: 115
    edited May 2012

in need of eye poses for genesis
    a look at kind of thing

Post edited by ssweete on
  • edited December 1969

I'm looking for a decnet pair of shoes (casual, dress) for Michael 4. And while I've found a few good free clothing options for him, does anyone know where I can find a descent suit for him as well?

(I've got an idea for something, but realized that while I have tonnes of things for Vicky, I have nothing for Mike.)

• edited December 1969

(Oh, and descent hair - even if it's of the 'helmet head' variety.)

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Ferrio67 said:
    I'm looking for a decnet pair of shoes (casual, dress) for Michael 4. And while I've found a few good free clothing options for him, does anyone know where I can find a descent suit for him as well?

(I've got an idea for something, but realized that while I have tonnes of things for Vicky, I have nothing for Mike.)

Casual shoes:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/34899/browse/11/Poser/Sensible-Shoes-2.0-for-Mike-4

edited December 1969

Ferrio67 said:
    (Oh, and descent hair - even if it's of the 'helmet head' variety.)

http://www.3digitalcrafts.net/studiomaya/crbst_6.html
  • edited December 1969

Thanks Rob, those should go well with the cargo pants I picked up last night. Ssweete, thanks for the link, but nothing there looked good to me - and not sure about the MDBoy hair, it it will work with M4. However, I'll take a look at the rest of the site.

edited December 1969

Ferrio67- try here for more hair options and fits
    http://shop.aprilsvanity.com/-free-items/hair-male/cat_24.html

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

I don't know if this suggestion would work for you, but here it is (for what it's worth):

AprilYSH has a Horsetail Hair morphing prop (available at http://shop.aprilsvanity.com/-free-items/horsetail-hair-model-textures/prod_45.html). It's a freebie, and it even includes fits for just about any figure you can imagine (although that hair on the Millennium Baby is disturbing on so many levels!).

You might be able to combine it with another hair prop, say a bob or other short style, to produce the look in the image.

It is nice hair, but it is not quite what I'm looking for, and would require some serious tweaking to make it look right. :( On the other hand, I might have gotten the textures on Strike Ponytail right, so maybe I won't need to go looking for a different hair...

• mhomes_047ff78b8dmhomes_047ff78b8d Posts: 18
    edited May 2012

I am looking for a link to the Free Daz Grand Staircase. Could anyone help me out with that?

Thank you,
    Layden

Post edited by mhomes_047ff78b8d on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If that is the one that was in the old Daz Archive, then it is currently unavailable, and we are not certain if that is a tepmporary or a permanet thing, sorry.

edited December 1969

Thank you for the reply on that.

I used to have a lot of the items from the Daz 3d archive that I intended on using in the future. I had to do a wipe and reload of my hard drive last week and lost everything. (I now use a zip drive just in case)...
    I was able to get back everything I purchased from Daz through my Order History and all of my other items from various websites but I am missing the items from the archive which I intended to use in the future.....which is now. lol

Oh well, I will just have to keep an eye open...

Thanks again,
    Layden

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I may be a bit over careful, but I actually have 2 external drives which are exact copies of each other, and I back all my stuff up on them. I had one external which had a lot of downloads on it fail on me, and 2 of the sites I bought stuff from went belly up, so no chance of getting those downloads again. :shut:

I figure that if I keep two copies this time rpund, I should be safe.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I am looking for a free iPhone look alike with pose-able ear buds. I have both Poser and Daz Studio. I would prefer to use it commercially so probably not an exact copy of an iPhone.

• edited December 1969

I am looking for a free iPhone look alike with pose-able ear buds. I have both Poser and Daz Studio. I would prefer to use it commercially so probably not an exact copy of an iPhone.

See if InLite's Vox Smartphone is what you're looking for. It's not got the earbuds, but it's definitely that sort of phone, at least.

edited December 1969

Over at sharecg.com, there is an iphone by Markus Drake that might be sufficient to your needs.
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/61207/browse/11/Poser/The-PADDY

As for ear buds, I haven't seen any but if you cannot find the object, you may be able to draw them with Photo shop or even Windows Paint. (not that Windows Paint is all that advanced but good for simple line drawing)

~Layden

• NEONnycNEONnyc Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

Looking for animal hats ... in particular of heads - wolf, fox, skunk, etc. I know PETA-philes may protest, but in the wild that's what some feral beings wear. Any freebie (or commercial links) much appreciated.

• launoklaunok Posts: 774
    edited December 1969

Hi there,

I am trying to download the Spiral Twin Tail for BJD (pink hair style) under Studio Maya new free stuff, but get a "404 Not found" message at this link:
    http://www.3digitalcrafts.net/studiomaya/crbst_6.html

When I try to send them a message via their contact it's also not working, giving me another message stating:
    Error: No php on the server. What is that meaning? I am not so literate with all these meanings! :roll: How can one let them know that the zip is not working otherwise?

I am also looking for these but many are not working, i.e. another Spiral Twin Tail, Simple Hair, Rasta Style:
    http://www.3digitalcrafts.net/studiomaya/1download/wig1/wig3.html

And specially this one, Male Short Cut:
    http://www.3digitalcrafts.net/studiomaya/1download/wig1/wig4.html

Are there any other free hair that is styled as the Male Short Cut (upright style as in attached image) available?

Thank you for any help! :)

EDIT: Chohole, I have no idea why this thread is not lying under Freebie requests. I specially went there to add it there, but it appears under General Freepozitory! Sorry about this but I can't explain it. :down:

Kind regards,

Laura

shortcut.jpg
    200 x 200 - 15K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

Merged thread - you probably hit New topic instead of Post reply.

Remember that the Studio Maya stuff can't be shared by others, though other similar hairs may be aailable (which is what you were asking, for, I think, but just as a reminder to all).

• launoklaunok Posts: 774
    edited May 2012

Merged thread - you probably hit New topic instead of Post reply.

Remember that the Studio Maya stuff can't be shared by others, though other similar hairs may be aailable (which is what you were asking, for, I think, but just as a reminder to all).

Thank you for moving this here! :) Gosh, it took ages just to get to this point on answering back! Almost the whole afternoon when I try to search the forums or even try to reply back here, I keep getting the following message often: Site Error: Unable to Load Site Preferences; No Preferences Found - I just mention this as it seems there are maybe still glitches on the new forum!? But eventually it worked!

But anyways, Richard, thank you about the heads-up about Studio Maya shares. I was not aware of that myself.

Yes, I am looking for hairs similar to that, specially the Male Short Cut (upright style).

Laura

Post edited by launok on
  • DarthDDarthD Posts: 259
    edited December 1969

I would like a gold serpent ring like this. I want it to look as real as possible and I don't feel I have the skill to create one that I would be happy with. I would be willing to pay for one if a freebie is too much to ask for.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100508110158/wot/images/6/64/Great_Serpent_Ring.gif

Great_Serpent_Ring.gif
    349 x 350 - 113K
    Great_Serpent_Ring.gif
    349 x 350 - 113K
  • AeonicBAeonicB Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know of a good looking, freebie bird? I'd prefer realistic, ala not Sione's Mascot Bird, and it can be either posable or realistic. I'd also prefer a songbird type, but that's a passerine dream. :)

This discussion has been closed.