Modern Art Museum [Commercial]

Age of ArmourAge of Armour Posts: 437
edited May 2015 in The Commons

Dimension Theory and I are proud to announce the release of our latest collaborative project, The Modern Art Museum.

Although the museum comes populated with modern artworks, the intent of the museum is to provide an interesting environment for you to display your own work.

Dimension Theory had done some modern/abstract art in the past but I was new to it and a bit intimidated. However, once I sat down to begin painting and sculpting I started having a lot of fun with abstract art.

I encourage everyone to take a fun day and try some crazy, modern, abstract art and show off your efforts here in this thread.

There is no need to use the Modern Museum in the images you post in this thread and the images you share don't even need to be computer generated. All "modern" art is welcome (within the DAZ forum guidelines) so feel free to post your photos, paintings, sculptures or CG artworks. The important thing is to have fun and try something new!

Thank you all for your continued support.

William

Modern_Museum_Main_2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 265K
Post edited by Age of Armour on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,828
    edited December 1969

am so glad to see you on the forum again Will, a few of us were worried about you (hugs)♥♥
    Sadly I have no need at this point for a museum but looking forward to what else you do♥
    and remember us Carrarists too ♥

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659
    edited December 1969

Beautiful! It is in my cart. I love your models, Paris Studio and surgeon outfit for Genesis being my favourites. I hope to post some modern renders soon.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Interesting. What's the size of the complete set? I can't really visualise how big it is.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    edited December 1969

nice to see you again here
    any updates for your light and camera products ?

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,988
    edited May 2015

Welcome back! :-)
    That's one impressive set! It's good to see you again creating great stuff.
    Talking about impressive... I have most of your light sets (love the AOA Advanced lights!), but there are some features in them that won't work with 4.7 and 4.8. I was wondering, is there a chance you will you pick up support for these older light sets again, or will they remain as 4.6 compatible, working in 4.7+ with limits?
    In any case, it's great to have you back here. :-)

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434
    edited December 1969

Hello Wiliam,

welcome back!
    I'd like to know how to use your lights (UALs and UE2) with the new Iray render engin.
    Or are there updates necessary?

Andy