Free Design Anvil • Iray Light & Render Presets

Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,223
edited June 2015 in Freebies

DAZ3D have announced the release of the BETA Daz Studio 4.8 Iradium which includes a PBR renderer called IRAY. To celebrate and to help ease your way into the new render engine Design Anvil is giving away a free light and Render Settings set for use in IRAY.

Its encouraged that you pull the set apart to see how it ticks. Hopefully it will help you get a handle on the new settings for IRAY renders.

For use in DS 4.8 Iradium.

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD

Splash.jpg
1200 x 810 - 254K
Post edited by Design Anvil - Razor42 on

Comments

• SiennaBlueSiennaBlue Posts: 217
    edited December 1969

Thank you, very much, for creating and sharing these. I need lots of help. :)

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

I think I just fell in love with Design Anvil!

Many many thanks.

• macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Razor! I need all the help I can get with Iray.

mac

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Thank you!!

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,237
    edited March 2015

Arggg the evil facebook
    Can't download there won't sign up there again because of bad history previously with facebook that
    cost me three computers that were destroyed by something uploaded from them
    Thanks for offering this help I'm sure other's that can and will download from there will find it useful

Post edited by Robert Freise on
  • Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,223
    edited December 1969

If you really don't like facebook use this link http://statictab.com/ssp8wcq
    And click on the broken image icon to download and you won't need to sign up for Facebook account.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much, Razor 42!

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much. Now I can't wait to get home and try them out. :cheese:

• ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288
    edited December 1969

Razor 42 said:
    And click on the broken image icon to download and you won't need to sign up for Facebook account.
    Thanks for this alternative to FB! And thank you for these presets!
  • DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 827
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much for these!!!!

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

This is very nice of you cheers

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Razor 42 said:

I really don't like FB and I do really like your sets - downloaded :lol:!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

Thanks, snagged them for use when the general release appears :)

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

Thanks Razor! These will help a lot! :)
    The more I keep mucking with the lights, the worse my renders are getting. LOL So I'm doing something really really wrong. %-P

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

Razor 42 said:

Thanks for that. Looking forward to trying these and iRay (probably no time till weekend, though). Very generous of you.

I swore I would never use FB after I heard about the Beacon fiasco years ago. They have never done anything to change my mind. So, awfully good of you to cater to us refuseniks!

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

Thank you for these! Have downloaded and am sure to give them a spin shortly!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,308
    edited December 1969

Many thanks. As a relative noob, this download should help with the learning curve.

Cheers,

Alex.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,237
    edited December 1969

Thank You for the alternate download it's much appreciated

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123
    edited December 1969

I am missing something. The alternative link just sends me to facebook.

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,223
    edited December 1969

Ostadan said:
    I am missing something. The alternative link just sends me to facebook.

It goes to the Facebook download page, scroll down a bit and you will either see a large splash image or a broken image link depending on your settings. Click on the image or broken image link and it will download the set. You don't need to have an account with FB.

• jaebeajaebea Posts: 454
    edited December 1969

All I was getting was "render error". then a friend recommended I come to this thread. I dl'd the preset, tried one and got a beautiful render right out the gate! Thank you Razor!

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,133
    edited December 1969

Thank you, Razor.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thank you very, very much indeed!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Thanks Razor...I'm still downloading the beta but I'm sure these will be very useful.

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

Thanks you so much for this!

:D

• MusicplayerMusicplayer Posts: 515
    edited December 1969

Razor 42 said:

Many thanks Razor 42 for making these available, they are a great help and much appreciated.

Cheers :-)

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much Razor 42. Such a nice jester to provide a set of presets.

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

Thanks, as I feel like roadkill after the past week of black renders, lol. And what did get light up, was just way off the deep end.
    Uber Area lights don't work at all in Iray, and Iray surface emitter shaders don't function in 3delight.

I'm off to make another pot of coffee and to look at these to see what I'm missing. Thanks.

• KC Riley-GyerKC Riley-Gyer Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for the presets. Now to play :)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

Wanted to thank you here for the nice presets. I'll wait till the General release of DS 4.8 but I'm sure these will still be quite useful! Thanks so much