Unable to load V4 head morphs onto SF4

SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
edited August 2012 in The Commons

I recently picked up SheFreak4 in the $1.99 PC preview sale. :-) SF4 is based on V4, but has her own cr2 file. Here are some issues I see:

1. After loading the base SF4 from the cr2 file, the V4 morphs++ INJ files seem to run fine and inject all the body morphs OK, but none of the head morphs inject.
2. Even though there are SF4 INJ files under the Victoria 4 folder, they do not work if I load V4 using the power loader. None of the SF4 morphs show up after running the morph INJ files for SF4.

This means there seems to be no way to get the V4 head morphs onto a SF4 model, and no way to get the SF4 body morphs onto a V4 model, even though there's no obvious or documented reason they would not work. Perhaps it's an issue of missing INJ channels? Ideally all the channels should be in both models, or the INJ scripts should add them.

Notes: Running DS3A 32 under Win XP SP3,. I did let the V4 update script run at the end of the SF4 install. I re-ran the V4 update script, and it made no difference.

Edit: From the Daz web site:
"She Freak V4 is a set of all-new morphs for the Victoria 4.2 3D figure, showcasing the female form at her big, beautiful best. She Freak V4 comes with four powerful body shapes and eight lovely head morphs, and is compatible with Victoria 4's skin textures.

Get creative! You can mix and match her morphs with Victoria 4.2 Morphs++, Aiko 4 and the Girl 4 for unlimited versatility."

Post edited by SlimerJSpud on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,093
    edited December 1969

Make sure you have only one \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Victoria 4 folder on your system, in the same content directory as the Victroia 4 and She freak 4 CR2 files. Do you see entries for all of the morphs in the Power Loader window? If you go to the Advanced tab, what options are ticked at the bottom, under the morph list?

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Make sure you have only one \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Victoria 4 folder on your system, in the same content directory as the Victroia 4 and She freak 4 CR2 files. Do you see entries for all of the morphs in the Power Loader window? If you go to the Advanced tab, what options are ticked at the bottom, under the morph list?

Yes, I only have one Victoria 4 folder, one Runtime folder, etc. I never mess with Runtime\Libraries\!Daz. I'll have to check the state of the morphs in powerloader later tonite.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

When I bring up the V4 powerloader, there are no She Freak morphs listed on any of the tabs. The SF4 cr2 file does not have a powerloader. I think I'll try re-installing SF4.