Girl problems

IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,116

I'm not sure how I got into this situation, but I seem to have some problems with the Girl 6.I'll try to explain as clear as I can.

I'll use Victoria 6 as an example. I have this problem with all my G2Fs, V6 is just the example.
I load V6 in a new scene.She loads properly in the viewport. I save the scene.I reload the scene and she has all the Girl 6 morphs applied in addition to the V6 morphs. I go to the shaping tab and remove the girl 6 morphs.I save the scene again under a new name.I load the new scene and again V6 has the G6 morphs applied.I've not seen this problem with V4 or G2M just the G2F based characters.

Comments

• ben98120000ben98120000 Posts: 469
    edited December 1969

Load a G2F (btw, does she loads OK or with Girl 6 activated?). In your shaping tab or parameters tab find your Girl 6 morphs (there might bee like 3 of them, one for head, second for body, third for both head and body). When you hover your mouse over them a little cog icon should become visible. Click on it and from menu select Parameter Settings... In Parameters settings window there is a field called "Default" and its value should be 0. If they are not 0 set them to 0 and save changes with File - Save As - Support Asset - Save Modified Assets...

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,116
    edited December 2014

Thank you for your reply Ben.

Yes,,all my G2F characters load properly.The problem is when I load saved scenes.

I followed your advice using the base G2F.It does appear that something is changing the default settings.I changed them according to your instructions,but the problem still exists.I set them to 0,Saved the modified assets, and cleared the scene.Then I opened the same scene and again the G6 morphs where applied, only this time the base G2F now has the V6 and V6 HD morphs applied :) I'm starting to think I need to reinstall my content.Thank you for your help.

Post edited by IceCrMn on