Creation Engineer DS4 Updates plus more [Commercial]

Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
edited July 2012 in The Commons

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/creation-engineer/
OK after some disappointment in not having DS4 support I have gone back and totally built the DS4 version from scratch. So there are two installers now, one for DS4.5 and one for DS4.
As well as the DS4 update I have added extras for both, with a Visor addon that will conform to all the DAZ human shapes and fit to the Helmet, Also I've added a Hide-Gloves morph so you can now turn the gloves off and on as you wish. Thanks to everyone who have supported me, this is a bit of payback for that support.
Thanks Midnight

m52.jpg
600 x 800 - 147K
m51.jpg
600 x 800 - 194K
p8-forum.jpg
615 x 800 - 370K
Post edited by Midnight_stories on

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

And this, ladies and gennelmen, is why midnight_stories is a class-act and top-notch artist. :)

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the kind words, I think a few people think I'm more crazy than a class act LOL.
    Cheers :)

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Just a quick question. How do I load the visor onto the helmet? I can load the mask with no problem, but when I double-click on the visor icon, nothing happens. Thanks.

edited December 1969

You just drag it onto genesis think of it like conform hair.

edited February 2013

You just drag it onto genesis think of it like conform hair.

Hmmm, that's not working either. I'm trying to drag the item named 'Glass'. Unless I'm dragging the wrong item. I don't see anything in Smart Content or the Content Librrary named 'visor'. Maybe I should re-download and reinstall; possibly something in the file got messed up when I first downloaded it.

EDIT: I checked my downloads, and there are two files to download, 14725_Creation Engineer45_1.0 and 14725_Creation Engineer4_1.0. I hadn't downloaded both. That will probably fix the problem.

Post edited by riftwitch on
    edited December 1969

Don't know what else to tell you. I just tried it on M5 hero and it's fine sorry not much help!

m5-helmet.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 225K
    edited December 1969

Yep, that was the problem. Now the visor is showing in the list, and drags over just fine. Thanks for the help. The problem with a big order is that there's so many files to download, it's easy to miss one. I also picked up Dutch & Mind of Evil; hopefully I can play with those a bit when I get home from work tonight.

edited December 1969

Thanks for the support my friend !!!;)