individual nose morphs for g2m? - comparison g2mheadmorph to M4++phm

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited September 2014 in The Commons

i'm seeing full head morphs available, but so far not something to morph individual nose feature? (ie Conan Doyle, the Streisand)

Thanks. :)

trying to diversify my g2m so putting multiple g2ms in a scene, they don't look like relatives.

does the base (un-unsubdivided) have verts enough to significantly reshape his nose?

would like to flatten his chest a bit too ;)

i see some nose morphs listed in the people of earth for g2m. :)

Post edited by Mistara on

Comments

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,764
    edited December 1969

i'm seeing full head morphs available, but so far not something to morph individual nose feature? (ie Conan Doyle, the Streisand)

Thanks. :)

trying to diversify my g2m so putting multiple g2ms in a scene, they don't look like relatives.

does the base (un-unsubdivided) have verts enough to significantly reshape his nose?

would like to flatten his chest a bit too ;)

i see some nose morphs listed in the people of earth for g2m. :)

Thorne's Face morph sets usually have separate nose morphs. And of course, if you have GenX2 you can transfer all the G2F noses to G2M & vis versa, as well as transfer nose morphs from Gen 4 and Gen 3.
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i've started making a spreadsheet comparing the g2m head morphs to M4's++ phm.

thinking, if i can map the morphs between them, theoretically, i should be able to redial m4 characters on g2m? :)
    baggy eyes, etc.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited December 1969

Keep in mind that if they are part of the resource kits, some things may require additional work on your part since they are meant to be part of an overall morph product, generally put together by a merchant. The eye morphs include a note that you may have to adjust the eyeballs, as an example.

edited December 1969

well. :) this isn't scientific, eyeballed most of it

posted a table http://realmsandgalaxies.com/mov/phm-comparison.htm

trying to match up the 'Genesis 2 Male Head Morphs' to 'M4's++ partial head morphs.'

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

I think Crows Feet should be under the Eyes section so hope that was just an 'oops'. Both Genesis 1 and the Genesis 2s have very few morphs to adjust the lower ridge area of the nose making it difficult to get the right look with dials alone.

edited December 1969

the Mr. Big nose :)

mrbig.jpg
    300 x 240 - 7K
    edited September 2014

nothing like this http://www.daz3d.com/m4-elite-ethnic-faces for g2m?

i've extensively used Bushman and AborigineLips. :roll:

unless, they just dialed ++ and not custom morphs?
    nah, i see inj deltas. custom morphs

Post edited by Mistara on
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,405
    edited December 1969

What you're looking for is the G2 male and female head morphs sets, which are also included in bundles with the body morphs. The two bundles are Genesis 2 Male morphs bundle and Genesis 2 Female Morphs Bundle They are basically the equivalent to the Genesis Evolution Morphs and the M4/V4 Morphs ++ packages. The Head morphs include multiple morph dials to allow you to shape each part of the head and face separately, and in various shapes depending upon the dials used. There are multiple ear morphs, multiple eye morphs, nose morphs, cheek morphs, chin morphs, forehead morphs, lip morphs, etc. The same is true of the body morphs. Each part of the body has multiple different morph dials to mix and match to create custom characters with.

edited December 1969

more individual feature morphs! more! MORE! :)

edited September 2014

more individual feature morphs! more! MORE! :)
    OK, How about the Die Tryings 182 morphs for Genesis 2 Male and Die Trying's 182 Morphs for Genesis 2 Female by SickleYield. And, best of all, these are FREE.
    Post edited by Tramp Graphics on
    edited December 1969

kewl. Thanks. SY makes good stuff. :)

edited December 1969

kewl. Thanks. SY makes good stuff. :)
    Well, technically, the original morphs were made by Die Trying for Victoria 4. SickleYield converted them to Genesis and later to G2 Male and G2 Female (with Die Trying's permission). I use the set for Genesis 1 figures for all of my characters.