I can't find the daz/zygote camel

audreylynnaudreylynn Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have seen the daz camel on the site but, now I can't find it. Can anyone help me locate it?

Comments

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited May 2014

Looks like the Camel and Camel saddle are gone from the store.

Pulled up my product library and both of them don't show product pages any more. These may have been vaulted back a couple of years ago.

Post edited by icprncss on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,766
    edited December 1969

I have seen the daz camel on the site but, now I can't find it. Can anyone help me locate it?

IIRC it was purged a good while back along with most of the Gen 1 & 2 product. It was in the 2006-2007 PC Bonus pack, so if you received that you should have it. Otherwise, Vanishing Point still sells the much superior Camel by 9MBI that used to be at Rendo and 9MBI's own dead site.
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

icprncss said:
    Pulled up my product library and both of them don't show product pages any more.

Do you mean they don't show up at all in the Product Library listing? I'm having a problem with that (it's bug reported and being looked at by Tech Support) — a few of my earliest inactive purchases appear in the relevant orders but not in Product Library, and the download buttons have vanished.
  • icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

icprncss said:
    Pulled up my product library and both of them don't show product pages any more.

Do you mean they don't show up at all in the Product Library listing? I'm having a problem with that (it's bug reported and being looked at by Tech Support) — a few of my earliest inactive purchases appear in the relevant orders but not in Product Library, and the download buttons have vanished.

No, I have the product pages in my product library and the download links are on them. If a product is still in the store the page in your product library has a link to the store page. That's what I meant by the product pages are missing. I meant the store pages are gone.

Yes, I've had some missing download links over the past year or so. Mostly on older products that were vaulted way back when. I did have two recently for products still in the store but they are also older items (DS3 plugin and a Generation 3 outfit).

I put in tickets and eventually the links reappeared on the product library pages.