Sci-fi Wrist-mounted glaves/blades for G8M and G8F

I need a product like this so much, building a sci-fi world where a faction of warriors uses these kind of weapons. Would love to see different or morphable blade versions and diffrent materials such as steel or maybe even some strange crystal or emissive elements. Would also be great if you could chose to put them on both arms or on just the left or the right one. 
Hope to see something like this in the store one day. ^w^
Happy weekend guys and gals, and stay creative! 

Also, I'm thinking along the lines of something like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/182184747415427882/ for those of you who might be wondering. 

Comments

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

Your link shows an error to me. Would something like this do? It looks pretty good on a variety of characters and outfits.

https://www.daz3d.com/z-deadly-blades-props-and-poses-for-genesis-3-and-8

You could always use the gloveless version on some gloves that would contain some crystals, or kitbash some crystals and place them partially hidden in the gloves that do not contain any crystals.

I am pretty certain you could also use a glowing shader on the blades to change the steel into whatever material you like.

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

I'm thinking on a character that uses something similar.

As first choice would be a single short blade inside forearm (with a wrist accesory that conceals the exit line), having a dial to easy animate it going out would be perfect.

I supose i will end up kitbashing it, but having a prop doing something similar even if it is not the same, would be nice too.

• Thank you very much Watchdog79 for your comment and contrubution, and you as well Wolfwood! :D
    While I have eyed the linked product some, the blade design and placement aren't what I'm looking for unfortunately.  Too much wolverine-vibe for me. XD 
    Something like this: 

Disclamer, not my pic, I found it on Pintrest, does not claim it as my own, it belongs to its rightful owner, just really like the concept. x3

Blade inspiration..jpg
    563 x 482 - 27K