wishlists ..

BelladzinesBelladzines Posts: 307
edited December 1969 in The Commons

hi guys .. yay for the new forums!!

2ndly .... are wishlists still being worked on? i;'ve been trying to access mine for 5 days now and keep getting the magento error page ....

thanks in advance!!

Comments

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

I'm sorry about the error :( I haven't looked at them since things came back online but I just tried and it started loading the items in my list for me, no error. It's still absolutely horrible to do on dialup apparently though so I didn't try and do the full list or I'd be waiting all night :(

• BelladzinesBelladzines Posts: 307
    edited December 1969

i have 126 things on my wishlist LOL ....

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

I have 870 right now, but there are a ton of things outside that I want... I just get too lazy to put them in there :P

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Apparently there's a glitch with the item "Crazy Nights" (haven't heard of it happening with any other items) -- you can't add it to your cart, and if you add it to your wishlist the wishlist won't work.

For now, the workaround is to go to your Account Dashboard, which shows your 5 most recent wishlist items. Move them to your cart, then refresh the page to get the next 5, and so on until you can delete Crazy Nights. Then your wishlist should work and you can move the items from your cart back to the wishlist by checking all the boxes and clicking "Update shopping cart".

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

that might be the funkiest of the glitches i've heard about, and we've really seen some funky ones this past week.

I think DAZ should give out a prize for Best Glitch of the new store/forum. Whether that means it just gets announced in a kind of Top Ten list, or whether we were to all get Crazy Nights for free, or everybody gets a chance to buy the first product off somebody else's wish list, or whatever, the best glitch or glitches should get some official recognition at the end of this. :-)

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838
    edited December 1969

The system tells me I have nine items on my wishlist but I think there should be a few more on there.

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139
    edited December 1969

I am STILL getting the Magento error page when trying to access my Wishlist. I really wish that Daz would fix this, it is very frustrating.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Apparently there's a glitch with the item "Crazy Nights" (haven't heard of it happening with any other items) -- you can't add it to your cart, and if you add it to your wishlist the wishlist won't work.

For now, the workaround is to go to your Account Dashboard, which shows your 5 most recent wishlist items. Move them to your cart, then refresh the page to get the next 5, and so on until you can delete Crazy Nights. Then your wishlist should work and you can move the items from your cart back to the wishlist by checking all the boxes and clicking "Update shopping cart".

My Account Dashboard doesn't show any Wishlist items.
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:

Go to any store page and you can do it with the "My Wishlist -- Last Added Items" on the right side.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited July 2012

robkelk said:

Go to any store page and you can do it with the "My Wishlist -- Last Added Items" on the right side.
    I was about to say that I didn't see that list on the store pages I looked at, but then I saw it on the store search results page.

Post edited by robkelk on