RRRR Story voting thread

TotteTotte Posts: 13,508
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello, I didn't say the S-word, so here it is!

Vote here!.
Entries are found here.

As this can be hard to vote, voting starts now and end on Sunday January 26 23:59:59 DAZ time.

But what do we vote for and about?
This time it the whole shebang, the story, the renders, how well it was put together, use of items, everything.

The prizes!
Winner: One item from Jack Tomalins store, One item from Tottes Store plus $35 DAZ GC
Second Place: One item from Tottes Store plus $25 DAZ GC
Third: $20 DAZ GC
Fourth: $12 DAZ GC
Fifth: $6 DAZ GC

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139
    edited December 1969

Done! (Thought I'd give the thread a boost by saying so) - actually really hard. I had a "just-clear" 1st choice, then a 3-way tie for 2nd (shame I had to separate them somehow) and a 5-way tie for final spot! Ah well, good luck everyone.

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited December 1969

Voted!

And man, was that a challenge! Even though we didn't have the 'Best' or 'Funniest' categories to sort everything into, it was still tough. Because they were all really, really good, and each for its own unique attributes.

Whew!

• hawkonthewinghawkonthewing Posts: 136
    edited December 1969

Just finished, and it was really hard to choose. Everyone really went all out! :)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,508
    edited December 1969

Voted and bump, the most difficult RRRR Voting ever.
    So many excellent, brilliant and absolutely outstanding entries!

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

I voted and had to go over and over my notes- so many appealed for different reasons and for different combinations of reasons. On any given day my vote would probably change :) Hope folks are voting because a lot of hard work sure went into these.

edited December 1969

So how is the voting going- are many people participating? I keep forgetting the end date and look for the announcement of the winners, only to find the date is the 26th. Please vote folks! :) It's easy and confidential, results are not shown.

edited December 1969

Not as many as last time but still enough it looks like,,and we have a few days left.

edited December 1969

That's kinda sad- because I think more work had to go into these as a minimum of three renders was required for one entry.

• EmsimEmsim Posts: 234
    edited December 1969

I finally voted after much agonizing and changing of my mind. Wonderful stories and poems everyone! :-)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,147
    edited December 1969

I voted. This was harder than usual.

edited December 1969

Just minutes left to vote, about 90 of them if it is correct.

edited December 1969

Closed some hours ago, now please wait for the tally ;-)

edited December 1969

Waiting!!!!! It's been two days since it closed, results are? Results are????? (Impatient! And I didn't even enter!)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,147
    edited December 1969

I was disappointed that you didn't enter. Your images and story started out so promising!

edited December 1969

barbult said:
    I was disappointed that you didn't enter. Your images and story started out so promising!

Thank you :) It will continue, SeaNautica is in the Art Studio so the story is all in one place. The RRRR threads get buried as there's no activity after they close. I just couldn't get the last one of the set the way I wanted it, and it's all about the art and not the voting results. There are so many fantastic renders this time with well written stories and poetry- it just keeps getting better and better every time!

edited December 1969

PS- If Totte doesn't post the announcement of the winners soon, I'm sending SeaNautica after him...

edited December 1969

Hey, I will get the results today when bohemian3 comes online. For some reason he had an internet blackout in the cold for several days. Someone probably needed the electricity to warm the butt and not to send photons around in optic fibers.

edited December 1969

SeaNautica has decided that is a legitimate excuse. You're safe...for now.

edited January 2014

Novica said:
    SeaNautica has decided that is a legitimate excuse. You're safe...for now.

I hope so, or I send Lomund, Eirik, Flói and thre others after SeaNautica ;-)

Post edited by Totte on
    edited December 1969

Uh oh. Well, actually, that could be interesting! :)

I just went outside (it's going on 3am) and Pensacola (Florida) is getting the mixed precipitation finally- yes, SNOW is now mixed in with the sleet. And everyone is in bed and not seeing it.

edited December 1969