M6 penis has copyright

XdyeXdye Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Ok thats not a joke, or maybe yes, from Daz XD

The thing is that i made a nude render of michael 6 and I noticed something in the... penis, I posed the penis erect and I did a close up render, and then I saw... Nieve by Raiya and like a painted heart on top. Can't post render for obvious reasons haha but it was kinda fun, I wonder if its a easter egg or made on purpose ;)

Well like was painted on bump, I cheked the surface and the bump had the limbs textures and not genital, I just replaced and problem solved, but now I have to change it every time xD

Comments

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

Yeah I saw that too haha

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

The skin texture used is actually from a thumb: you can even find the knuckle marks.

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

Knuckle marks and penis..... someone needs to loosen their grip.

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Now I get the moniker ghastlycomic...........howling with laughter.......tears rolling down cheeks........thanks for the laugh :)

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,319
    edited December 1969

Now I also saw it. Funny, yes, but a little bit impertinent, too. I noticed that the gens don't sit quite right, but I didn't pose them until now. The gens are only available in the expensive Pro bundle, and then they are corrupted. I am expecting DAZ to fix this.

Another problem are the eyelashes of M6. They are far too flimsy, and you can't change them, like the M5 lashes. If DAZ goes on like this, M7 will have no lashes at all...

• AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
    edited December 1969

polka dot said:
    The gens are only available in the expensive Pro bundle, and then they are corrupted. I am expecting DAZ to fix this.

Agreed. I hope they weigh in on this.

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120
    edited December 1969

The problem is that the wrong bump map is used for the gens. It uses the limb bumb. You can fix this by changing the bump map.
    But I think, Daz should update the file.

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120
    edited December 1969

Ah ok, seams already fixed and updated ;)
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3885/P780/#485169

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

How did I know you would come up with something like that? :lol:

• Edward_552019Edward_552019 Posts: 122
    edited December 1969

Ok, so his penis is copyright. So is mine. I had too as I don't know why, but its .... never mind.

thanks for the laugh

Ed

Do you suppose Vicki makes him leave it at home in a jar when he goes 'out with the boys'?

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

The skin texture used is actually from a thumb: you can even find the knuckle marks.

Wow, the science of reconstructive surgery is amazing!

I'm sure there is a "knuckle-dragger" joke in there somewhere, although I would never make such an attempt at low humor. :roll:

edited December 1969

polka dot said:
    Now I also saw it. Funny, yes, but a little bit impertinent, too. I noticed that the gens don't sit quite right, but I didn't pose them until now. The gens are only available in the expensive Pro bundle, and then they are corrupted. I am expecting DAZ to fix this.

Another problem are the eyelashes of M6. They are far too flimsy, and you can't change them, like the M5 lashes. If DAZ goes on like this, M7 will have no lashes at all...

Eh, DAZ "fixing" genitals (er, that sounds wrong...) is not necessarily something to look forward to. It never really affected me, because my stuff never gets much racier than 50s cheesecake/pin-up stuff, or 50s-60s paperback covers but when they "fixed" the V5 genitalia, they took away the one morph it had and changed the UV to get rid of the inside parts. I believe that's accurate, but like I said, it never really affected me, but there are others who could explain it better, having studied the matter more closely. :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    edited December 1969

So it is a big thumbs up to Daz for fixing the problem!
    (I admit I would have never looked either)

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

So it is a big thumbs up to Daz for fixing the problem!
    (I admit I would have never looked either)

***snort***
  • TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

The first time I read the title of this thread, I thought the first word was "My". :ohh:

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,319
    edited November 2013

On the whole, it wasn't a big problem; I changed the bump map, and it was ok. And Michael's private parts are nothing I use too often. But I admit I rechanged it after; just to see the funny effect again... :lol: :red:

Post edited by caravelle on
    edited December 1969

The first time I read the title of this thread, I thought the first word was "My". :ohh:

I thought of a tailor asking if we copy right, or copy left. But I have a low and unevolved mind.

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

Copyright of Victoria6.....

But only when she's around.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Copyright of Victoria6.....

But only when she's around.

Other times, it's Stephanie's. ;)
  • Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

RE: The Opposable Penis. With version 6; Michael has evolved. Its what seperates Genisis 2 from ape....er Genesis 1.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,732
    edited December 1969

polka dot said:

So then you are forced to use whatever eyelashes that comes with a character?

• GhengisFarbGhengisFarb Posts: 173
    edited December 1969

Since it's his penis and not written words shouldn't it be a "cockyright?"

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

And watch out for Repetitive Motion Injuries! %-P (ducks flying objects) OK, I'll crawl back under my rock now...
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

And watch out for Repetitive Motion Injuries! %-P (ducks flying objects) OK, I'll crawl back under my rock now...

Shouldn't that be "stones"?

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

Shouldn't that be "stones"?
    May I suggest taking the position on TOP of the "stones" rather than UNDER.

dog-beach_san_diego.jpg
    500 x 500 - 51K
  • Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

Oh I so needed a laugh today. Now I don't think I can stop!

Hopefully M6 has no more genital .. er, "bugs".

..eeeww!

• ncampncamp Posts: 345
    edited December 1969

..eeeww!

Just try bringing them into Carrara. When you conform them, they look more like a candy cane.

edited December 1969

ncamp said:

..eeeww!

Just try bringing them into Carrara. When you conform them, they look more like a candy cane.
    There's a name for that medical condition, but you couldn't pronounce it...

• ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417
    edited December 1969

So how do I get the paperwork to copyright MY penis? >:)

edited December 1969

Valandar said:
    So how do I get the paperwork to copyright MY penis? >:)

Any decent tattoo artist can help you with that. :lol: Just don't start putting your girlfriends' names on there, unless you have a LOT of space to work with. :red: