Changing the horn length on the SubDragon LE

Ok, I know this is a stupid question and I feel like an idiot for asking it, but I was trying to change the horn length on the SubDragon LE model, and I can't find the slider that allows it. I know there is one, because I've changed it on the model in previous projects, but I just can't seem to find the appropriate slider in any of the morph, shaping or parameters lists. I specifically need the horns to grow in length so they can appear to erupt from the head of a human (I'm using it for a transformation animation of a human into a demon by making all surfaces of the dragon invisible except the horns and then parenting the dragon model to the head of a Genesis 2 male with increasing hobgoblin head morph).

Comments

• The LE is a Limited Edition, are you sure you don't also have the full SubDragon with morphs?

• benwjbenwj Posts: 4

The LE is a Limited Edition, are you sure you don't also have the full SubDragon with morphs?

I'm sure, it's just the one that came with Daz essentials. I've bought a few models from the store, but definitely no dragons.

• I don't recall there ever being morphs for teh horns on the SubDragon LE, though it's not a figure I've made much use of. It should be fairly simple to do with a dForm on each horn, using a weight map to constrain the effect to just the horn.

• For example, heer I added a  dForm and moved the field right out of the way, then lined the base up with the base of the left horn and rotated it so that its z-axis was pointing along the horn's length, then i scaled the dForm itself (about 200%). Then with the Geometry Editor tool I clicked as near as possibly to the tip of the horn, followed by pressing ctrl + a few times to get the selection down to the root (you can use the Tool settings pane to help - under Surfaces only the Horns should show a non-greyed out - symbol). Having done that I switched to the node Weight Map Brush tool, mae sure I had the dForm selected, and in the Tool Setting pane click Add Map next to Influence Weights. Finally I just right-clicked in the Viewport and selected Weight Editing>Fill Seelcted, entering a value of 100%. It could be refined a lot, but that shoudl get you started.

Grow SubDragon horn.jpg
    705 x 777 - 53K