►►► Carrara translation in German ◄◄◄

DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,099
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

rk66 just reported this excellent news to me!
Well, I don't know German... but I do have huge amounts of passion for Carrara, and want everyone to be able to use it and love it as much as I do!

Here is the Article containing all of the details. It's at our very own, wonderful Carrara Cafe!
Hey rk66, thank for this and other news you've reported to me. I love it when you do this!
Dartanbeck

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,099
    edited December 1969

Now added to the ►►► Carrara Information Manual ◄◄◄

• Rich GellesRich Gelles Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Dartanbeck---- although your news of a German translation is encouraging indeed . What was even more encouraging was where you found this.

-----did you check out that German website? It is a very active and large community and DAZ application use is very well represented. There are active threads on Hex, Daz Studio, Carrara . The gallery is very large and has entries from Cinema4d, blender, daz studio , bryce, and Carrara.

Of course its all in German...... but certainly reminds us that we never really know how many folks are using Carrara and where.

Rich

edited December 1969

That wasn't me... I cannot take credit for anything but passing on the good word sent to me from rk66.
    But you're right. It's really neat to see such enormity that has existed over years of enthusiastic use that I never knew about.

edited December 1969

Another link from rk66: LINKLISTE FÜR CARRARA
    By the looks of the Danke's after, it appears that rk66 is the German Dartanbeck for Carrara! Far out!
    I love enthusiasm!

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Another link from rk66: LINKLISTE FÜR CARRARA
    By the looks of the Danke's after, it appears that rk66 is the German Dartanbeck for Carrara! Far out!
    I love enthusiasm!
    YES! there are plugins there I'd never heard of...
  • rk66rk66 Posts: 419
    edited November 2013

Hi,
    thanks.

Here is now the list at CC: http://carraracafe.com/forum-3/?cid=1&show=713

rk.

Post edited by rk66 on
    edited December 1969

Wow, thanks rk66!
    I'm putting a direct link to this in the info manual as well! Sweet!