Cori for G2F

SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
edited September 2013 in Freebies

Okay this is my first try at this! So please let me know if anything in this set is not working correctly!

Cori is designed for G2 and the morph requires: RAMWorks Morphs for G2, the makeup and mats do not require it.

Cori has 5 different full makeups, 5 eyeshadows, 5 lip colors and 4 eye colors.

A couple of the seams looked a little odd, but when I rendered them they disappeared, so not sure what is going on with it. Please let me know if they are showing up weird.

Enjoy and happy rendering!
Amy

Cori_promo_image.jpg
770 x 879 - 368K
Post edited by Sassanik on

Comments

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Very fine, if you agree I'd like to add it to the full list of Gen2 freebies. By the way, how did you enjoy the texture creating? What resources did you use if I may ask? This looks like a pretty good job done.

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

Thank you!
    Feel free to add to the list!
    I used the freebie Biscuits Skin Base for V4, which I overlay'd the default skin for G2 to get the seams correct. Then I used the clone tool to fix the seams to match the default skin base. I adjusted Biscuits skin color, did some filter work in GIMP, and did the makeup colors myself. I did copy the default eye brows. I pretty much left the default settings in place because there are a lot of options available in the surface area! I only adjusted the skin, the rest is still default.
    Figuring out the makeup took a while and playing around with the eye shadow, but I had fun making it.

Amy

• KalisxKalisx Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

Very pretty :-)
    THANK you for the share Amy

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

It's nice to have another character to go with my basic G2F. Thank you Amy.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

I'm amazed. Are you sure you didn't do that before? Afterlife maybe? :D It was a pleasure to add it to the list, I bet many people are going to use the set.

edited December 1969

I got my practice in with all those horses.

Amy

edited December 1969

Uploaded an update to fix the back of the head being black! Oops! It now looks like it should.

Amy

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,786
    edited December 1969

Very Pretty indeed. Unfortunately, I was hoping it was for G2 Sydney (the Poser 7 female)... :(

edited December 1969

WandW said:
    Very Pretty indeed. Unfortunately, I was hoping it was for G2 Sydney (the Poser 7 female)... :(

Nope sorry it is got Genesis 2 Female.

Amy

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

G2F is best shown as G2F, to avoid people getting confused as there are a few similar terms around, such as gen2 which refers to DAZ 3D generation 2 (V2, M2 etc) and as Wand say G2 which is a poser line of figures.

edited December 1969

Updated the title. :-)

Amy

edited December 1969

• TeofaTeofa Posts: 823
    edited September 2013

Cory goes DnD. Thanks for this figure. If this kind of post is not allowed here, I'm sorry :)

Added a little warrior bulk, her face is squarer but still nice.

falbala.png
    530 x 700 - 510K
    Post edited by Teofa on
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

Thanks for Cori. To me, she looks just like a 1960s era Julie Andrews! Just beautiful.

:-)

edited December 1969

standfast said:
    Cory goes DnD. Thanks for this figure. If this kind of post is not allowed here, I'm sorry :)

Added a little warrior bulk, her face is squarer but still nice.

Cool! I am glad you were able to use her!

Amy

• edited September 2014

Came across your amazing model of Cori. I have downloaded it but I cant find the ramworks morphs anywhere. Are they still available?
    Keep up the great work!

Post edited by scouseaphrenia_c6c3d26832 on
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff removed all his freebies several months ago,

edited December 1969

Drat! I did not know that! It is too bad! He has a bunch of awesome stuff! I will have to update the readme file.

Amy

edited December 1969

Okay, I uploaded an updated version to ShareCG.

It has a new morph file that is very similar, but not exactly the same, it is dial spun and does not require the RamWolfs package. I think I have it set up to not reference any of the extra add-ons beyond the basics, please let me know if there is an issue with them!

An example and a comparison between the two morphs.

Amy

Coriupdate03.jpg
    1000 x 1092 - 683K
    Coriupdate02.jpg
    1000 x 1092 - 628K
    Coriupdate01.jpg
    1000 x 1092 - 672K
  • The morph from ramworks is no longer available

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

The morph from ramworks is no longer available

Uhm ... read the post above yours ... :o)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Link says page not found.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

If you are referring to the links to Ramwolf's stuff, he removed all of that a long while ago as has been explained earlier in this thread. However, Sassanik created a new morph that doesn't require the Ramwolf morphs that is provided in the last post by the author here.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    SixDs said:

If you are referring to the links to Ramwolf's stuff, he removed all of that a long while ago as has been explained earlier in this thread. However, Sassanik created a new morph that doesn't require the Ramwolf morphs that is provided in the last post by the author here.

Ah, Thanks, SixDs! :) There are like 20 responses to the post so I didn't read them all. lol I'm downloading it now and am looking forward to seeing what I can do with Cori. Thanks!