Introducing Blenworth - Your Royal Estate.

DAZ_CameronDAZ_Cameron Posts: 0
edited July 2012 in The Commons

We're excited to announce the release of Blenworth. To help spread the excitement, we're giving you a FREE Product. For a short time, purchase Blenworth and receive one of the following products for FREE.

B25 Royal Prince
Knight Champion for M4
Knights Templar
QueenGown

Just add Blenworth and the item of your choice to your cart, and the discount will be applied during checkout.

Sale Ends July 3, 2012

Post edited by DAZ_Brian on

Comments

• bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

Okay, the newsletter and product page said nothing about putting both items in the cart, and past experience had led me to believe that you should purchase Blenworth to get a code for the free item. So, is there an easy way to fix this?

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited June 2012

Knights Templar requires Battle Maiden, so I would have to purchase another product to be able to use the free product. That don't seem like a fair deal to me because I would have to settle for one of the other choices if I didn't want to spend any more money. Of course Knight Champion requires M4 Morphs++ which I also don't have (I know that is probably something I should have, but I am new to DS and already have 600 products just from DAZ). I guess I would have to settle for the QueenGown or B25 Royal Prince, but I really wanted Knights Templar.

Post edited by ledhead on
  • bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

I was going that route myself, before screwing up the sequence. Battle Maiden isn't terribly expensive right now itself.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited June 2012

Ledhead said:
    Knights Templar requires Battle Maiden, so I would have to purchase another product to be able to use the free product. That don't seem like a fair deal to me because I would have to settle for one of the other choices if I didn't want to spend any more money. Of course Knight Champion requires M4 Morphs++ which I also don't have (I know that is probably something I should have, but I am new to DS and already have 600 products just from DAZ). I guess I would have to settle for the QueenGown or B25 Royal Prince, but I really wanted Knights Templar.

You should be able to use Knight Champion on Genesis with Autofit, without M4 Morphs++. If you're planning to use it on M4, I don't know, but my guess is that Morphs++ is more of a "supported" item than a "required" item (although, if you favor M4, you should probably get Morphs++ anyway).
    Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • t1940151687t1940151687 Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Can help to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,868
    edited December 1969

Can help to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you need help with?

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

You should be able to use Knights Templar on Genesis with Autofit, without M4 Morphs++. If you're planning to use it on M4, I don't know, but my guess is that Morphs++ is more of a "supported" item than a "required" item (although, if you favor M4, you should probably get Morphs++ anyway).

Scott, I think you made an oops - I think you meant to say Knight Champion not Knights Templar which is only a texture package.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

You are correct! Good catch...

• edited December 1969

I just did the same thing ... bought Blenworth expecting a coupon for a freebie. Didn't get one, now I'll have to contact sales. Drag.

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

I bought it immediately... how do I get my freeibe... IF I don't have it already that is...

• DAZ_BrianDAZ_Brian Posts: 345
    edited December 1969

Just add Blenworth and the item of your choice to your cart, and the discount will be applied during checkout.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    It appears the Blenworth deal is incompatible with the $10 for >$50 deal?

I'm getting weird prices when I put together >$50 of stuff including Blenworth and the Knight Champion for M4. Pulling the Knight out gets me a flat $10 discount. With him in, it's a weird $20.20, which is kind of $12.48 + $7.72 discount. I was expecting a straight up $22.48 discount. It's weird, though. Pulling something that's $3.49 out, reduces the discount by $0.17, for example. Adding something that's $10.49 increases the 'discount' by $0.64. Adding the $3.49 item back in, adds $0.25 to the discount. I'm officially totally lost as to what kind of calculation is going on behind the scenes. (These numbers are probably meaningless without the context of all the other items in my cart, as it looks like the discount delta is based on the price of an item AND the price of items in my cart at the time I add an item.)

-- Morgan

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,511
    edited June 2012

Mercedesk said:
    I bought it immediately... how do I get my freeibe... IF I don't have it already that is...

Same situation here (the newsletters always arrives a few hours later, and we in Europe have afternoon when the new goodies arrive in the store.

Post edited by Totte on