Core Command Bundle costs MORE than Parts? Wrong price?

JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 798
edited June 2018 in The Commons

Okay so the Core Command Bundle does not come with the textures and only saves you 2 cents! Full price it would cost you even MORE than buying the 4 separate items. These are with my Platinum Discount. 

Regular discount seems worse? What gives?

I like this set and want to pick it up but I will wait for more info on pricing. 

Post edited by JazzyBear on

Comments

• greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499

Well I did the math and actually the bundle costs you $8 and change MORE than all of the individual items together (before the discount) and purchasing each item individually with discount saves just over $4 compared to the bundle.

• JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 798

Well I did the math and actually the bundle costs you $8 and change MORE than all of the individual items together (before the discount) and purchasing each item individually with discount saves just over $4 compared to the bundle.

I forgot I am part of Platinum club so it is NOT quite so bad, LoL! With Platinum it is the prices listed above.

• JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 798

If the textures get added, then I think the numbers would work out better.

• Oddly, the numbers are still way off.  The Bundle is (and I'm a prime member) 30% off right now and $62.97. I can buy the items individually and they are  $47.64.  That's quite a difference - $15.33.  A much better deal if you buy the items individually. LOL

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,158
    Angela3D said:

Oddly, the numbers are still way off.  The Bundle is (and I'm a prime member) 30% off right now and $62.97. I can buy the items individually and they are  $47.64.  That's quite a difference - $15.33.  A much better deal if you buy the items individually. LOL

That's only because the Core Command environment is credited to Fugazi and that store is currently on 60% sale - the other bits are not on sale and nor is the bundle.