ok really dumb question

TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
edited December 1969 in New Users

This has probably already been asked and answered already so forgive me but.....I have a lot of content!!!! how much stuff can I keep loading before Daz crashes ??? Is there a gig limit?? also What does everyone else do with there stuff...I got carried away during the march madness and I have been pack ratting stuff away for awhile...Thanks in advance for any suggestions on this subject...Trish

Comments

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

I have at least 20 gigs worth of stuff loaded.
    It hasn't choked out yet.
    (knock on wood)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I have a lot of content!!!! how much stuff can I keep loading before Daz crashes ???

How much free space do you have left on your hard drive where all your content's stored? That's how much. Your computer's file system will crumble under the strain before DAZ|Studio does. (Yes, that happened to me, although admittedly I was still running Win95. Ah well, it made a nice excuse to upgrade to WinXP...)
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

And then of course one runs out to the store and buys eternal harddrives ... :-)

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

Thank you all sooo much and yes I already have 4 ext hard drives....LOL so I guess I am ok being a pack rat.....

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

>squeek!<</p>

Translated: so are we all... :smirk: