edited June 2013 in The Commons

Before the CR
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

DING!

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    edited December 1969

I am thinking of converting the girl catsuit to V4 and use auto fit to fit it to Genesis. That would be cool

edited December 1969

Or convert the A3 cat suit to Genesis, that would be easier.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

what catsuit?

does it look scifi or rpg-ish?

actually, doesn't matter cuz i'm broke for 2 weeks. i need a new mouse pad and i can't buy one.

edited December 1969

what catsuit?

does it look scifi or rpg-ish?

actually, doesn't matter cuz i'm broke for 2 weeks. i need a new mouse pad and i can't buy one.

I am just looking through my product library to see what I can use and download them.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    DING!

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooffffffffffffflllllllllll!!!! lol emote)

I tried counting sheep once, when I hit 40 they were making so much noise I had to give up! Dang sheep are LOUD!

edited December 1969

How do I install Ron's brushes into PS CS6?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

*laughs her butt off at the thread title*

AWESOME. I'll be keeping that.

edited December 1969

Go to "My Documents" and from there App Data -> Roaming -> Adobe -> Adobe CS6 -> Presets -> Brushes.

Or find a similar folder structure -- it is THERE, somewhere. If you have Find Anything, search for "Brushes". Put the brushes (files with .abr extension) there after unpacking the .zip file.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Go to "My Documents" and from there App Data -> Roaming -> Adobe -> Adobe CS6 -> Presets -> Brushes.

Or find a similar folder structure -- it is THERE, somewhere. If you have Find Anything, search for "Brushes". Put the brushes (files with .abr extension) there after unpacking the .zip file.

Thanks I will do that once I get home.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Let it render a bit longer... I think this is as good as it's gonna get *shrugs*

Gonna try it with Indigo's Sun & Sky system now instead of a background EXR

rings.jpg
    1280 x 800 - 344K
    edited December 1969

What Tshirt options does Genesis have?

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited June 2013

Kulay Wolf, i tried to write a reply but the Daz website is acting up for me.

Ok, forum seems to be working now. Are you talking about the white shirt that comes with Genesis essentials? I don't believe that they come with morphs. They come with some color patterns though.

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

What Tshirt options does Genesis have?

Wilmap has a freebie at ShareCG. The default t-shirt (intended for K4, but it works OK for bigger ones as well) that comes with Genesis Starter Package works too.

edited December 1969

I wonder if there's an unflatable morph for Genesis? Or the Mill Horse 2?

I feel kind of unflated today... (meh face)

edited December 1969

Remove limits from DAZ Horse 2's "Emaciated" morph and start dialing down! :D

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Heh heh.. sounds workable! (evil grin)

edited December 1969

Ok, forum seems to be working now. Are you talking about the white shirt that comes with Genesis essentials? I don't believe that they come with morphs. They come with some color patterns though.

That will work. I just need a basic tshirt that I can texture and give away as freebies.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That will work. I just need a basic tshirt that I can texture and give away as freebies.You do know you can make a FREE texture for any item and give it away. You can not give away the ITEM at anytime unless you made it yourself.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Heh heh.. sounds workable! (evil grin)

Don't forget to also tweak size in X and Z to downward direction. :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

That will work. I just need a basic tshirt that I can texture and give away as freebies.

You do know you can make a FREE texture for any item and give it away. You can not give away the ITEM at anytime unless you made it yourself.

I meant the textures, give away the textures, not the shirt. Since the shirt comes with DS4.5 a lot of people should already have it and they might want to get free textures for it. I want to give away the textures.

oops I mean I understand, sir.

edited December 1969

I meant the textures, give away the textures, not the shirt. Since the shirt comes with DS4.5 a lot of people should already have it and they might want to get free textures for it. I want to give away the textures.

oops I mean I understand, sir.

I see, so nothing to see here then, move along folks... nothing to see here... Keep on going...
    edited December 1969

Cheesecake for dessert? Y/N?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Yes, yes, yes, but first check to see if it is still good.

edited June 2013

Checking cheesecake? That's when you eat half of it and then go yea its good, Right?

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited June 2013

The Plant Factory huh.... E-On's getting into standalone plant creation tools now too.
    So now there's the Onyx tools, XFrog, Forest (Exact name eludes me, but it doesn't matter since it's a 3DSMax only plugin so *shrugs*), and now dis. I think there was one other but I can't recall what it was.

Now they just need to get their HyperBlobs and HyperTerrains into a standalone application and throw in the regular terrains, and there'd be no need for xStream ^^
    Although... I wonder how well unbiased engines like Maxwell and Indigo would handle those materials... I like Vue's fractals - they're amazing.

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Cheesecake is almost always "yes". (grin)

edited December 1969

Also re-render of my giant rings. I added a second torus cluster in the background, and added in a bald Michel3 to give a sense of scale :3
    (Bald only because I don't have any hair products, and don't have C4D Studio *shrugs* I mostly use creatures anyway so hair has never been a priority XD)

rings2.jpg
    1600 x 1000 - 700K
    edited December 1969

Complaints!

- Forgot to bring lunch in
    - Long walk in 95f heat to get foodies
    - Didn't sleep well last night
    - Stupidity at work (meh face)
    - Too many ideas for stories and Webcomics for me to actually produce
    - Haven't written anything but blogs and message board posts for 4 days

Non-complaints!

- Tomorrow is Payday
    - Will have content money tomorrow
    - Tacos for lunch today wheeeee

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Yes, yes, yes, but first check to see if it is still good.

*burp* It was, it was very very very VERY good. *burp*burp*burp*

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

lol Skiriki.. did you ate all the cheesecake again? *sneaks away with a small leftover piece*

This discussion has been closed.