1950's Bowling Alley - Moonshine's Series !!!

Michael L RogersMichael L Rogers Posts: 141
edited June 2013 in Product Suggestions

Daz 3D has done it again! Together with Sarsa and Jack Tomalin, Daz 3D has teamed up to create the, "Moonshine's" Series. But could they use a new, exciting 1950's challenge? Would you guys be willing to team up again and create a 1950's family entertainment bowling alley and clothing for kids and adults to go along with your Moonshine series? I've added a fun 1950's bowling video link below as well as a hand full of photos to spark the vision. Thank you Daz as well as all of the 3d artists working with you to bring us the tools to create our worlds.

Let's Go Bowling - A Glimpse At Bowling Once Upon A Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYkm2lDK62M

Bowling_5.JPG
1800 x 1156 - 887K
Bowling_4.jpg
1680 x 1344 - 655K
Bowling_3.jpg
1250 x 788 - 950K
Bowling_2.jpg
1680 x 1029 - 944K
Bowling_1.jpg
1680 x 1263 - 1M
Post edited by Michael L Rogers on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

O! Oh... Virtual Bowling! Almost as fun as dropping the ball on my foot in real life. I really like this idea much.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Here is a bowling alley, if you need one right now...

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/poser-bowling-center/92245/

it isn't quite as early a time period as you might want, but maybe it will work for you.

• Michael L RogersMichael L Rogers Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Thanks, but a little too modern and the lighting isn't as cheerful or bright as it would be in the 50's. The Moonshiner's series got it right on with design, color and looks. However, it is interesting that someone has build a modern bowling alley.

Thanks.

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

Love the idea!

edited June 2013

Yup, me too.

Post edited by Michael L Rogers on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Heh, the bowling alley here used to look like that last pic, almost exactly except the ball racks and the kiosk in the middle were in different places. Not all that much different the last time I was in about 10-15 years ago, just a bit updated (and a bite out of one side taking away a few lanes where there'd been some building remodelling). I'd love to see something like this, especially if it would fit well with the Moonshines sets.

edited December 1969

It's time for bowling!!!

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Ooh ooh! Me likey! Shiny..... :-P

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,198
    edited December 1969

OK, we're gonna need some characters to populate the lanes. I nominate "Jesus" from "The Big Lebowski" (caution, language), including the clothes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZR58d77a4A

Some mocaps of Jesus would be nice, also (mocaps of the tongue?). :-P

The other three would be good, too - altogether four of the best actors I can think of.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

That makes me want a 'Back To The Future 2' rendition of a neon-lit 'Cafe 80s' now...